- Chapter eight -

No one's pov:

Before Younghee get to ask Wonwoo, what's he's doing here, Xiyeon and Eunwoo had their hands on Wonwoo's arm.

"Stay away from her and no harm will happen", Eunwoo whispered at Wonwoo's ear.

Wonwoo glared and he looked at Eunwoo, "Don't you dare threaten me".

"Hyung, It's okay! Wonwoo is my friend! Now go away!", Haechan pushed Eunwoo away.

"But Hae-",  Haechan looked at Eunwoo, he made a sad face and in a moment, his eyes are full of tears.

"Just watch from far..", Younghee whispered before grabbing Haechan.

Wonwoo looked at Haechan with amused as he saw Haechan smile when Younghee's bodyguards let him go and walk away.

"Why did you bring him here, Haechan?", Wonwoo listened to their conversation while pretending to look at the surrounding.

"Why? Isn't he one of your boyfriends? I thought bringing him here would make you happy because I remember seeing you cry and you said you miss them", Haechan played with Younghee's hair before trying to get down.

Haechan grabbed Wonwoo's hand and dragged him near to Younghee before pushing both of them to sit down at the bench.

"I'll continue play with my friends!", Haechan waved at Younghee before running back to his friends.

Wonwoo feel the tension even Younghee did, both of them don't know what to do nor what to say.

If Younghee ask Wonwoo to go away, Haechan will be mad and sad.

If Wonwoo tries to talk to Younghee, Younghee would definitely ignore him.

"Why are you here?",  Younghee asked softly but she wasn't looking at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo rubbed the back of his head, "Umm,coincidence?".

Younghee looked at Wonwoo, she saw Wonwoo were staring at her and she immediately looked away.

"hmm..how are you?", Wonwoo bite his lips nervously.

Younghee scoffed sadly, "Honestly Wonwoo, do you have to ask? Or maybe my answer would make you happy? After knowing how pathetic I am for the pass 2 years".

Wonwoo run his hand through his hair, "Look,Younghee..You need to give us ch-".

Younghee shake her head, "I don't want to listen to any of it, Wonwoo. It's useless".

Wonwoo grabbed Younghee's hand.

Younghee looked at Wonwoo, look him into the eyes.

"It's not useless,Younghee. If you listen to us, You'll know what happened on that night. Please, we were in mess as well. If you think we were with that dog then you're wrong", Wonwoo interlocked their fingers.

Younghee looked down at their hands before pulling away.

"I don't know, Wonwoo. My trust towards all of you were gone..", Younghee tucked her hand inside her coat's pocket.

"Then let us make it happen again...Please..",  Wonwoo looked at Younghee.

Before Younghee get to answer Wonwoo, Haechan went back to them while crying.

"What happened, Haechan?", Haechan pointed at the group of little boys that he played with earlier. 

"They didn't let me play, I want to kick the ball but they didn't give me the ball", Wonwoo looked at the group of boys, he narrowed his eyes.

Younghee tries to calm Haechan down before he cry even louder.

Wonwoo looked at the surrounding and saw a toy shop, He looked down at Haechan, "Haechan, you want to go with hyung to that store?".

Haechan wipe his tears and look at the store Wonwoo pointed at, he nodded and quickly arm his arm, asking Wonwoo to carry him but he stop of a moment.

Wonwoo was scare that he might change his mind, but Haechan grabbed Younghee's hand and pulled Wonwoo's hand as well, both of them stand up because of him.

Haechan hold both of their hand and begin walking towards the store, "Let's go! I wanna buy some toys!".

Wonwoo smile, "You can buy as much as you want because hyung will pay for you".

Haechan jumped up and down. 

"Noona, you can buy barbie",Haechan laughed and hide behind Wonwoo.

"Barbie?", Wonwoo looked at Younghee confusedly.

"It's just a thing for him to tease me", Younghee narrowed her eyes at Haechan playfully.

Wonwoo chuckled but his attention is still on Younghee, Younghee look away from Haechan to Wonwoo.

/I NEED A BOY TO LOOK AT ME WHEN I LOOK AT SOMETHING ELSE/

At that moment, both of them were making an eye contact. Younghee bite her lips nervously and looked away.

"Adorable", Wonwoo chuckled as he saw Younghee's cheek turned red.

The three of them walked in the store and Haechan immediately run around the store, "Haechan don't pick alot of toys".

"It's okay, I'm paying it. Why don't you search for your favorite barbie character? I'll buy it for you", Wonwoo winked.

Younghee ignored Wonwoo and walked away but there's a smile on her lips.

I miss this, both Wonwoo and Younghee thought at the same time.

--------------------XxxX-------------------

Sorry if this chapter is short, huhuhuh. but WONWOO AND YOUNGHEE THO /SMIRK SMIRK AND WINK WINK/

AND NO CLIFFHANGER AS WELL /DANCE AJU NICE/

YESSSS, HAECHAN WILL BE OUR HERO!!!

and Younghee still doesn't have any trust on the boys, she talked to Wonwoo because of Haechan and yeah, we all know Younghee still love them but she's just afraid thats all.

im not sure what happened in the chapter that i'll post tmr because the draft is still messy and I still have my cliffhanger but dont worry, imma watch alot of movies and drama later get some inspiration in me!

but what kind of scene you want to happen on the next chapter? GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATION BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE CREATIVE!

-unicornlovehorse