"What would you do? Might as well do it now." Stu challenged. I felt the fury in John, and heard his footsteps. "This." John spoke as I turned around to see John throw punches to Stu, knocking him to the floor.

John punched him, and kicked him mercilessly. I got up and yelled, "John! Stop it!" John turned to face me, shocked. Stu took the opportunity and stood up and knocked the wind out of John. The both of the kept going and going, until I tried to separate them. "Enough! Stop it. John, Stuart, please." I pleaded.

They didn't stop until they saw blood. Even if one saw the other bleed first. Both had to see it from the other.

I pulled tried to get John away once I built the courage, thankfully George, Pete, and Paul heard and ran over.

"What the bloody hell!" Paul shouted as the three boys came in to pull John and Stu apart. Stu had several bruises along his body and a bloody nose and busted lip covered in blood. While John had less bruises but a black eye already forming along with his own bloody nose.

George saw me, "Lucy, are you alright? You're trembling." I didn't speak I just stood there, frozen. George walked over and took me into his arms and got me out of the room. "Wait! I need to talk to her!" John pleaded as he tried to escape from Paul's tight grip.

As George took me out all I could hear was John's pleas for me to listen. I hid my face into George's chest, hoping that this never happened. "Are you alright?" George repeated. I shook my head, "I can't take it anymore."

We arrived to his room and he set me down on the bed. "I'm sorry you had to see that." George spoke lowly as he walked over to bring me a cup of water. I looked away, wiping my tears. "It's not the first time I've seen something like that.." I mumbled.

And with those words, I remembered that night with John. I placed my hand at my healed rib cage. I remember the bruise that was almost black and shuddered. George nodded and stood up, "Well I'm going to go check on the boys, make sure the door is locked, okay? I don't want any of them in here." He hugged me and left.

I locked the door and sat back down on the bed. Running my fingers through my hair confused, I let my thoughts roam to the boys.

Stu. He was kind, sweet, caring. But why would he choose me? Why did he want me? He's saw all the bullshit John and I went through, and only John knew that I did drugs. How would he react if he found out? I'm sure he'd leave me. I don't even know why Stu was in this band in the first place. I knew he like art. Well, like was an understatement, he loved to paint. He should've left and do art.

Then there was John. John and I, we have chemistry. Or had. I wasn't sure anymore. He had loved me at my worst, I had loved him at his worst. We molded together. We matched each other. And now, we split apart, we were like two puzzle pieces that didn't go together anymore. And I desperately wanted them to go together like before.

I sighed and laid down. Before I could fight it, my eyelids became heavy and I drifted to sleep...

*********

"Lucy. Lucy. Wake up." George and Paul nudged me. I opened my eyes. "What happened to John, and Stu?" Paul sighed, "They're alright, but Stu's quitting the band. He wants you to go see him at the diner downstairs." I nodded, "What time is it?" I asked as I sat up and started pulling my hair back into a bun.

"It's about seven now. You slept nearly the whole day. We didn't want to wake you up since we thought you needed to calm down.." George explained. "You don't have to go see Stu. Or John at that matter. Speaking of which, he also wants to see you too. But tomorrow, he said he wanted to clean up before he saw you." George half smiled. I nodded and stood up, "I'm going to go see Stu." The boys nodded, "Just be careful." I smiled slightly and hugged them, "Thanks for taking care of me." George and Paul smiled faintly as I left the room.

I was going to see Stu. Stu wanted to see me. "Who was worth more?" I whispered to my self as I walked into the empty elevator and out the hotel. I wondered what Stu would say, act, do. I sighed heavily as I opened the familiar doors to the familiar place. I saw Stu, he still had a bit of blood on his face but I chose to ignore it.

"Hey, Lucy. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry you had to see that piece of shit. I never meant to let you see that, or let you see him. I love you." Stu apologized as his weak arms embraced me. I could feel tears begin to fall down my cheeks. "It's alright, are you alright?" I asked examining his busted lip. He sighed, "I'm alright, a tad beat up, but alright." He cupped my face and kisses me gently on account of his bad lip. "I love you, Lucy, and if you want me, I promise I'll never hurt you." Stu whispered into my ear as he embraced me again, not caring about the glances we were receiving. I nodded. I wanted to change the subject, I didn't want to tell Stu right away that I wanted him. "So, you're out of the band?" I asked. "Yeah, I quit after the fight. I don't need him, or the band. I'll miss George, Paul, and Pete but art seems better." He said as he sat back down at his table gesturing me to sit with him.

I sat down and continued to talk to him. He wanted to stay here instead, Stu liked Germany. Of course, he could speak German so it helped but could he really live here? I didn't want to be far from him, but I didn't want him to stay in the band either. Not after what happened to him and John.

"Lucy, would you like to go back to my room? After the fight I went and started renting a room at another hotel." Stu explained as he payed his check for coffee. I nodded, "I'd love to go." He smiled and we walked out.

The hotel was a bit farther away than I thought but I didn't mind the distance. "Almost here.. and here." Stu smirked as he opened the hotel doors for me.

The hotel was nice and much smaller than the other one, but cozy nonetheless. "It's more of a long-term stay hotel." Stu explained as he walked over to the elevator and pressed on the button. "It's cute." I replied as we both stepped in and waited to reach his floor.

The door opened and he led me to his room. It was large and subtle. Two rooms, one kitchen and one bathroom. The two rooms were divided as a bedroom, and living room. It didn't have much, just his luggage but I was nice.

"I know, it's not much, but when I have my art work in here, I think it'll look good." He explained as he took my hand into his. "Lucy, I want you to stay here with me. Please? I love you and I want you to be here." He looked into my brown eyes nervously. I kisses his lips lightly letting a smile grow on his lips. "I have to think about it." I replied softly. He nodded, "I understand, you don't want to leave everything in Liverpool to come here for me, right?" He asked.

Well if John counted as my everything in Liverpool, then yes. But if I chose to stay that meant risking all my friends, family, and John, to leave me alone so I could move into Hamburg..

"Well, that's alright, we can always spend tonight." Stu smirked as his hands met my waist. I smiled and nodded, "That's very true." I bit my lip and looked towards the bedroom door, "You know you never showed me the bedroom."

Stu chuckled and nodded, "Here let me show you." He slowly opened the door to reveal a large, soft bed. And a two night stands on each side, but I didn't care about the night stands or the dresser, or closet. I cared about the bed, and Stu.

Our lips met each other's and out hands roamed each other's bodies. He began to unbutton his shirt, revealing his muscular chest as I unbuttoned my blouse. Stu walked over and kicked the door shut making me excited as to know why this man was such a god in any bedroom..