The young lady gives a look of sorrow and a slight smile. "Go on ahead, then," she says and shakes his hand. "I haven't been the best client anyway, sorry. It's just that I'm expecting and engaged also, and I've never gotten time to look into the life I could soon have."

Austin smiles slightly as he helps Kya put on her coat. "It's fine. But I do like the pitch you sent me, so I hope I will see you in the future for another try."

The woman nods and then girls get their coats on before they're out the restaurant and to the car.

"Is there an emergency at the house or do you have an emergency job you have to go to?" Ally asks as she watches Kayla buckle her seatbelt in the mirror.

"Sierra's water broke," Austin says, looking backwards as he backed out of the parking space. "And Matt's not picking up for her. I'm guessing it's because he's still mad at her. Try calling."

"Ugh. He's starting to irk my nerves," Ally says, pulling out her phone and calling him. "Goodness."

He answers after the third wing and immediately starts talking, "Stop calling me. I don't have time for your counciling bullshit. I really-"

"My counseling 'bullshit'? Well, asshole, I called because Sierra's in labor and I think you'd like to know. Goodbye."

Ally hangs up the phone and shoves it in her pocket, leaning against the window. "I am so done with that man."

"Mom, you said a swear."

Ally's eyes fire up to yell at her daughter but Austin places his hand on her thigh. He knew how prone she was to getting angry when she's well into her pregnancy. He really didn't want to deal with the crying or attitudes tonight.

"Calm down," Austin says, keeping his hand on the steering wheel as he stared straight ahead. "Just take some deep breaths."

Ally nods and does as he says, calming down a bit. The drive home is peaceful the rest of the way home, and their house surprising isn't chaotic.

"Sier-" Ally starts to slip and fall, only Austin catches her under arms before she can. Austin balances her then looks at the floor, seeing a pile of watermelon on the floor next to a plate. Next to that, there was a puddle that he can only guess is Sierra's water breakage.

"I'm in the labor room!" She barely calls, but it's loud enough for them to hear.

The family of four travel to the room, seeing Sierra lying on the bed, almost panting and sweating. Ally rushes to her and caresses her face. "Are you okay? Are the babies coming?"

"Yes," she breathes out, staring up at the ceiling. "Cut off my pants and underwe- ah!"

Austin hurried to the cabinet of supplies and pulls out from scissors. He hurried back to his friend and cuts at her clothes, going as fast as possible. Ally makes use of herself and sets up the leg spreads on the bed.

"I'm dilating so fast," Sierra pants out, gripping the bedshread. "Do-Do either of you know how to deliver a baby?"

Ally shakes her head while Austin shrugs. "I was trained for it when I first started some years back, but I get dizzy."

Sierra gives him an exthausted look before breathing out, "I will deliver my own baby then."

"No, you won't," Austin says strictly, glaring at her. "Ally and I can do it."

Sierra shakes her head. "If I can deliver my own baby, then maybe that means I'm still a genius."

Ally frowns and comes back in front on Sierra to grip her hands. "Sierra, I love you. You know that. Us being pregnant together and sharing secrets and just having someone to relate to for these past months have been really nice. I know how hard it is that you've lost some intelligence, but it will pay off once you have your little boy in your arms. Trust me. But you delivering him all by yourself is dangerous and I won't let you do that."

Sierra looks at the sincere look in Ally's eyes before nodding, looking up at the ceiling as the pain of contractions took over.

Sierra has a long, stressful labor with seven hours total. But at 6:39 in the morning, September 29th, a beautiful baby boy is born with the resemblance of his mother exact with black hair and light hazel eyes.

Sierra lets out a tearful laugh as the warm infant is put into her arms.

Ally looks away from her scale and smiles. "5 pounds, 7 ounces."

"You gotta name for him?" Austin asks, handing her a bottled water then.

Sierra shrugs. "I don't know."

"You said you liked Sam," Ally speaks, cleaning off the materials. "Since your heck of a partner isn't here, might as well go with your own choice."

Sierra looks at her and smiles, running her finger gently over his soft hair. "Actually, I like Alex."

Ally smiles and turns around. "That's nice. Why'd you decide to change it from Sam?"

"Sounds more like Ally," she grins, seeing Ally face light up. "I'm naming him after you."

Austin grins at the two ladies and chuckles lightly. "So Alex Turner, Alex Moore, or something else?"

"He's getting my last name, right?"

They all look towards the door and sees Matt, leaning on the door with a container of fresh kiwi. Austin raises an eyebrow as he stares at his friend while Ally leans on her hip.

"You miss an almost eight hour labor and want him to have your last name?" Sierra scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"Babe, you know I couldn't have been here sooner."

Austin speaks up for her. "Regardless of that, you left in the middle of the night without notifying anyone until you were gone. Not even your girlfriend, who's due date was originally tomorrow. You left at a bad time, man."

"Okay, but I'm here now," Matthew speaks, glaring at all of them. "Look, that's my kid and I have a say in what I want to name him. This is none of you guys business but Sierra and I's."

Ally shakes her head. "No, it's ours too, because even though you guys made the baby, you're living under our roof. Austin and I brought your child into the world without you here because you wanted to throw a fit and runaway from your problems."

Matt glares at her. "M-My problems?! It's Sierra's problems that our ruining our relationship! I can't help that she's losing her intelligence! There's nothing I can do!"

The newborn jumps at the sudden screaming and cries itself, quiet but as kind as he can get right now.

Sierra gapes softly and bounces the baby softly in her arms, making him quiet. Once he's sleeping once more, Sierra shakes her head and hands him off to Ally. "On that note, I'm going to get some rest and I'd appreciate if you left me alone, Matt. Thanks. Oh, and his name is Alex Williams."

Ally adjusts the baby in her arms before leaving the room and going to their nursey upstairs.

Austin gives Matt a look that gestures for him to go as he makes his way out also.