The Isle of the Lost: Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

It sounded reasonable to the little girl but still, if she went with him then her mom might get mad.

"You want to see your dad, as soon as possible don't you?" The stranger calmly asked.

She didn't want to be alone anymore so, "...Yes." But what she really wanted was her mom, but mommy was busy and so daddy would have to do.

"Good then just take my hand and you'll see him in no time." Once again, he held out his hand to her, she didn't want to take his hand she tightened her hold on Mr. Barks-a-lot for a second as if to draw some form of comfort from the stuffed animal.

He waited patiently, she looked around and nobody was paying them any mind. She didn't know why she was hesitating so much he was trying to help her when no one else had. It wouldn't be right to follow him, her mom said so but if she didn't wouldn't it be rude and if she didn't would she ever find her daddy or see mommy again?

"...Okay." He smiled at her response, she let one hand let go of her stuffed animal and put it into his hand. He gripped her hand tightly, suddenly she was really scared and then she and the stranger were both gone. All that was left behind was a stuffed dog lying in the middle of the shopping mall.

-

Two hours, twenty-four minutes, and eighteen seconds ago she was told the worse news of her life. Her daughter was missing, she thought that nothing could ever sound as horrible as those words until just over an hour earlier, magic was found at the scene of her daughter's disappearance. It was simple magic for most who were able to use magic could pull it off if they so choose to, it was a spell to make one go by unnoticed.

They used it to make themselves all but invisible, themselves and her daughter as well. They had rounded up everyone they could that had been at the mall around the time in question, but no one had seen her, the few who did recall her only did so when she was still with her father.

Her ears were still ringing from the words that her daughter had been taken. Nothing else seemed to matter after those words had been spoken, the fairy isn't certain that she wasn't in shock for she had never been before and couldn't tell if that was what she was experiencing at this moment.

Sound wasn't reaching her not really, there was some sort of white noise like a filter that the words were trying to get through, but they weren't quite making it. So, she didn't hear the King Beast's suggestion at first. "They will likely get in touch to demand an exchange to obtain the wand shortly." The surrounding authorities nodded their heads it was a likely motive for the kidnapping even if it had been years since the last attempted theft of the wand.

They had made them think that everyone who had desired it had found their way onto the Isle, it appears to not be the case. Fairy God Mother's hearing came back tenfold at the mention of her wand, how could this be that someone would want to trade her daughter for her wand, a part of her knew that she couldn't make that trade the damage her wand could do it the wrong hands was immense but the part of her that was a mother said it didn't matter that she'd give them whatever they wanted as long as she got her daughter back safe and sound.

Queen Belle puts her hand on the fairy's shoulder gaining her attention, she has a pained smile on her face.

"I know this is hard for you," there's a silent we're here for you in there but Fairy God Mother can't bring herself to appreciate it. "but you need to know that we'll do everything that we can."

King Beast nods, "Yes we'll get her back and they won't get their hands on the wand either."

The fairy nods though right at this second, she couldn't care less about the wand, the hand on her shoulder was of no comfort, neither was the words, she needed her daughter, her hands tightened at the thought and felt the softness of the stuffed animal she'd yet to let go of.