Episode 5: Back to Reality Part II

Start from the beginning

Alastair moaned as she opened her eyes. She blinked multiple times until her vision was clear as she looked around with the rainbow colors coming from her body lighting half of the base. She finally looked at China as China smiled. "Welcome back."

"China?" Alastair began to stammer. "Wher--where are we? Whe--where's the Doctor? Where's Nitsuaa?!!" Alastair tried to lay up, but half of her body was still asleep from the long slumber. She stumbled into the pillow as China glanced at Tia. "Tia!!" She shouted.

Tia stopped staring at the unusual fusion cores and walked over to the other side of the base. Tia cleared her throat. "Hi, Alastair."

Alastair turned around with a confused look on her face. "Who is this, China? Where are the others? We need to find the others!!!"

"Alastair, there is no others. It's just me and you."

Alastair raised her eyebrows in shock. "What?!!"

"You don't remember what happened?"

Alastair shook her head and touched her forehead afterwards. "No, I don't remember anything shortly before I got in the pod."

China glanced at Tia who seemed to wonder what happened as well. China exhaled. "Rumlar and his army discovered the coordinates of the base and attacked it immediately." China pointed to the markings and explosion prints on the walls.

"Wait, Rumlar found the base and attacked it?" Tia looked around. "I'm surprised it's still intact."

"They didn't do much damage because the Doctor ordered me to do a false self-destruct countdown." China sighed. "After Rumlar and his army left the base, the Doctor's proteges placed me into sleep mode until 2014 where I lived as regular teenage girl. I'm sure they're the same people who placed you into the pod."

"Ok, who is this Doctor guy?" Tia asked as she thought about the hit British tv show.  "Because I swear if its who I think it is, I'm gonna fangirl like crazy."

"Who...are...you?!!" Alastair asked in a somewhat menacing voice that was also silent.

"Alastair, you might not know me, but I know you from a differe--" Tia glanced at China as she gave her a NO with a shake of her head. Tia rethought about what she was going to say and opened her mouth.

"---You DONT know me, but my name is Tia." Tia reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out the pink fusion core and showed it to Alastair. "And the Venus Fusion Core chose me."

Alastair's eyes went from half opened to fully opened as she laid up with her body being somewhat back to normal. "If the fusion cores have began choosing wielders, than that means--"

"The Earth is in danger, Alastair, and we need your help." China said.

Tia shook her head. "You're the only one who knows the origins of the fusion cores. You can help me figure out----"

"TIA!!" China grabbed Tia's arm, but that didn't stop her from talking.

"--Why the fusion core is giving me visions or placing me in a different reality or whatever the hell it's doing to me?" Tia's grave expression placed Alastair into some sort of fear state. She glanced at the fusion core and back at China who's face was glowing with anger.

"China, calm down. The girl deserves the truth."

China let go of Tia's arm as Alastair pulled herself up and got off the bed. She walked over to the table and placed her hand on the control panel. "You need to know the truth about the fusion cores...but there's more important things to discuss."

"Like the alien threat." China said as she walked over to the control panel. She picked up a chair and sat in it as Tia crossed her arms and puffed away angrily for not solving her issue.