Tim Drake's Sister (Jason Todd x Reader)

"Tim, it's Jason. It's not like he's some random boy," you say to your older brother.

Tim was sort of upset that you were seeing Jason Todd currently. Though, it wasn't official, he was still iffy about it. He said that Jason wasn't good enough, or that he didn't want you to get hurt. You knew Jason; he wouldn't do that. But, you also knew Tim. He was the older, over protective, worrisome brother. You'd always tease him about it, which caused him to punch you or earn a slap on the head from it. You'd always stick out your tongue in return. If anyone asked Bruce how he even dealt with you two, he probably have a breakdown.

"Exactly my point. It's Jason Todd," Tim's eyes widened, baffled. You shook your head. He was being over dramatic - as always. It was appreciated, but that stopped when he made you follow rules. It got overbearing and you couldn't stand him. It wasn't like he dated people that you didn't like.

"What's so bad about him? You seem to know everything." It wasn't an actual argument between the two of you. You were genuinely curious to why he didn't want you with Jason. You always thought of Jason to be a big softie, with you anyway. He always let you take a seat on his lap or lay your head there and fall asleep. Times with him were nice. You wouldn't miss it for the world. Tim just thought he was up to no good. He had even told Bruce about it. He wasn't pestered by it. Instead, he gave Tim a dramatic eye roll when he claimed that Jason would break your heart. Even Bruce knew he was being over the top withthis.

"He's. . ." Tim paused, actually trying to think of something. He wanted to say that Jason once used Tim's own toothbrush on the toilet seat. . .and didn't wash it. Jason always did him dirty like that. Part of the reason why he didn't want you two together was that you two were so alike. One of you was bad enough, he thought. It was like you and Jason were twins, personality wise of course.

"Exactly!" You smiled to yourself and Tim's dumbfounded face. He really didn't have anything to say that would make you stay away from Jason.

"He hogs the blankets," Tim says, a smug smile on his face. He had just made it worse for himself, while he thought he had just won the argument.

"Don't tell me you've slept with Jason Todd. Before me?" You jokingly say, leaning back on the leather couch you've been sitting on for the past hour. Yeah, Tim's been on about this for an hour. Tim and Jason were close and knew each other for years. It was the 'sister-dates-older-brother's-best friend' cliche. But you really didn't mind if you and Jason were cliche or not.

"What? N-no. It was a sleep over anyway," Tim got embarrassed, and you snort at his furrowed eyebrows and blushed face. He was about to punch you in the leg, but then your phone rang. It was Jason. You smile at Tim, just to annoy him even more. Tim goes to sit on his bed, across from you. Criss cross apple sauce.

He ignored most of the conversation, going through his phone and looking at pictures. It was only until you said his name and laughed, he finally paid attention.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing."

"Yeah, right. Why'd you say my name?" Tim asks, while you stare back at him with a smirk. It was fun to pester him, but it usually lasted until he'd tattletale on you or hit you. Yes, he was an actual child inside a teenager's body.

"Telling Jason that you hit me and said you slept with him. He thinks it's funny."

"I did not hit you!" He yelled and heard Jason laugh through the speaker. "I DID NOT!! AND I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM! WE WERE THIRTEEN! IT WAS A SLEEPOVER!"

In the end, you did end up dating Jason - even if Tim always gagged when he saw the two of you together. But Jason made you the happiest you've ever been. Bruce liked seeing you both together and often gave Tim the stink eye whenever he'd make a face when you and Jason held hands. Tim wasn't really mad, but what older brother likes when their sister gets a boyfriend? He accepted it either way.

You were sitting next Jason, one hand holding his, and you were watching a movie on the couch of your living room. It was one of your favorite films, and you were excited to finally show Jason it. He seemed to like it so far, laughing now and then.

"Ew, gross! Can you guys get a room?!" Damian says, standing in the doorway of the room. He made a gagging sound, a hand on his stomach for dramatic affect. He pretended to be hunched over, making vomiting sounds at the sight of you and Jason holding hands. Yeah, holding hands. If that wasn't over-dramatic, you didn't know what was.

Tim was rubbing off on him.

Before Jason could throw a pillow at him, or tell him to scram, the dark haired boy ran off.

"Why is everyone in the house so dramatic," you say, trying not to laugh.

"I could ask you the same thing." Jason replies, staring at you. The half-smile on his face was adorable, and you couldn't help but give him a quick peck on his cheek. His smiled broadened, pulling you closer, and kissed you back softly. You almost finished the movie.

Almost.

--

Jason IS a softie and that's final.

also thanks for the comments on the last chap! i'll try to do each oneshot if i can <3