Late Night Dates And Texts (Red Robin/Tim Drake x Reader)

Tim: (Y/N) come over plz.

Your phone chimed, notifying you that a new message has arrived. You automatically knew it was Tim, because he was the only one who would text you this late.

It was currently eleven-fourty and Tim wanted you to come over.

You: Tim, its way too late. Plus its really dark outside ._.

Tim: Then, I will come pick u up.

You: k. how long are you going 2 be?

Tim: 10-15 mins. at the most. be ready, when I come.

And so, you waited. You threw on your favorite sweater, for chilly nights like today. Watched TV for awhile, anything to kill time. But, it felt like it was taking forever.

Finally, a knock at your door interrupted your TV watching. You clicked the off button and opened your door. Meeting a smiling Tim, you slipped in your shoes.

He wore a simple navy coloured t-shirt with a jacket thrown over it and dark jeans. He dressed casual most of the time you hung out, but when he dressed formal, your fell in love with him over again.

You had this feeling, of love, for awhile. Being too afraid to admit it, you kept it to yourself. You gave a quick smile and headed out the door.

"We're going to Wayne Manor, right?" You asked.

"Actually, I'd thought we'd go on a date," he gave a sly smile.

"This late?" You tried to bottle your happiness.

Tim Drake, your crush, was asking if you'd go on a date with him! You played it off as cool, and rolled with it.

"Well, if you'd like to. I saw a diner on the way here," he grabbed onto your hand, it was comfortably warm.

You smiled and squeezed, signaling it was okay for a date late at night. You bit your lip, keeping yourself from laughing. It was a thing you'd do for nervousness, excitement, or sadness. But, right now, it was for excitement.

When you both made it to the diner, it started to rain. But, before you could get wet, you both ran inside. Scanning the diner, you found out that only one other person was here.

"I'll go order. Don't worry, I know what you like," Tim said, pointing out where to sit.

You nodded, sitting down at the table he picked, and waited. Your phone vibrated, and you pulled it out.

Tim: i'm glad u said yes, (Y/N).

You: Tim, your less than 10 feet away. Why r you texting me?

Tim: because i can't get enough of you.

You: stop.

Tim: i like u.

You: I like you 2. But I'd like for you to tell me in person.

No message was sent after that, but you still stared at your phone. Unaware that Tim was near you, you jumped at the sound of his voice.

"I like you, (Y/N)."

"Oh my god, Tim."

"What?"

"You just scared me," you laughed at yourself.

He set the food down and sat across from you.

"Do you like me too?"

"Yeah," you blushed.

"Phew, I was worried for a second," he chuckled.

You smiled, then started to eat, Tim had done the same. You both spent at least two hours there, talking about anything, everything. And, you made it official than night. Tim was your new boyfriend.