"You girls scared me! I thought something horrible happened." Said the Butler.

"Don't worry we are fine." Said Joanna. The Butler left and we all turned to Joan waiting for her to keep talking.

"Your with Zayn Payn? Like the Australian Zayn Payn?! The one that copetes in motocross?" I Asked since she didn't say anything.

"That's the one." She said with a big smile on her face.

"How the heck did you meet Zayn Payn? When did this happen?" Asked Levi with a confused look.

"Well it's all thanks to my brother." Said Joanna.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Taylor.

"Well my brother made me go to this motocross event since none of the boys could go and I bumped into him. At first I didn't know who he was..." Explained Joanna. I heard Leah gasp when she heard Joanna say that she didn't know who he was at first.

"How the heck do you not know who Zayn Payn is?" Asked Leah with a shock expression.

"I wasn't a fan of motocross so I don't know who the riders are." Said Joanna like it wasn't a big thing.

"Everyone knows who he is even if you don't like those things." I told her.

"Well I didn't know but that's not the point. When I bumped into him he was so mad at me and he told me to look where I was going. That's how everything started." Explained Joanna with a small smile on her face.

"How do you keep all of this from us for so long? That even was for months ago!" Exclaimed Taylor.

"Wait you have known him for as long as Tyler and Anastasia?" Asked Taylor when she realized what she had said before.

"Umm... well you see..." started Joanna but she was cut off by Taylor.

"How could you not say anything to me? We are supposed to be best friends!" Said Taylor looking a little bit hurt.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you when I was sure that I wanted more then just date him." Said Joanna.

"You mean you want to spend the rest of your life with him?" I asked her.

"Yeah..." she admitted.

"But your so young." Exclaimed Leah.

"You and Skyler are young as well and your already thinking like thy about Steven and Kayel." Pointed put Joan.

"What makes you think that?" The both of us asked at the same time. Why would she think that?

"The way your eyes sparkle when you see them. When you guys are with them is like nobody else exist. They are your guys world. Plus let's not forget the way they are with you guys. If even a guy just looks at you they go all overprotective mode. That make sure that you guys at least have one bodyguard that is always following you around." Explained Joanna.

"What your saying might be true but you have something that is very wrong. We are just best friends." I told her.

"What Skyler is saying is true, even though we want to be more that friends we let that decision up to them. If they want us then they can have us. We do like them." Said Leah.

"Actually we love them but we have already shown them that in the way we that we act and speak. We have even given them big clues but is up to them if they want to act upon it." I told her.

"How can you girls be so patient?" Asked Levi.

"We aren't we keep living, we don't wait forever. If we think that it's time to give up then we will." Said Leah.

"We may love them but we all have our limits." I told them.

"I still can't believe you girls, you are willing to just be their friends." Said Taylor.

"That's us but Joanna you don't have to be like us. You are the author of your own story. Go and write it yourself." I told her.

"Well it looks like in this part I'll need some help writing it. Are you guys willing to help me?" Asked Joanna.

VOTE 🗳

COMMENT 📝✏️🖌✒️🖋🖊

SHARE 🖥⌚️📱📲💻⌨️🖱🖨🎥📹📷📼📽

With lots of love ❤️ and hugs 🤗, pcristal05011.