"Jisoo!"

Jisoo turns around to see Kim Taehyung jogging towards her.

"Taehyung." She bows greeting him.

"Hi, how are you?" Taehyung says catching up to her.

"I'm good. Can I help you with something?" Jisoo asks.

"Ah no. I just wanted to see how you're doing. Look, I'm really sorry."

"Sorry?" Jisoo says as she stops walking to face him.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about getting you hurt. I didn't mean to." He says.

"It's not a problem Taehyung. I did it for Jennie." She says before walking away.

"She really likes you, you know." Taehyung says stopping her in her tracks. "Just don't hurt her." He says before walking away.

Jisoo let out a sigh and continued walking to her class.

•••

"Your assignment will be worth 15% of your mark, make sure to work hard. I'll see you guys next week." He professor says as the class packed up to leave.

Once she was in the hall she pulled out her phone and called Jennie.

"Hello?" Jennie answers.

Jisoo smiles hearing her voice, "Jennie yah?"

"Yes Jisoo?"

"Are you busy right now?"

"No. I just got back from a walk with Kuma. Why?"

"Let's go on a picnic." Jisoo says,"I'll be there in an hour Okay?"

"Okay." Jennie says and Jisoo can tell by the tone of her voice she's smiling.

"I'll see you soon." Jisoo says.

"I'll be waiting." Jennie says before hanging up.

•••

"Wow the weather is nice too." Jisoo says to herself, as she looks up at the sky.

The sound of footsteps break her out of her trance and she turns to face Jennie.

A bright smile takes over her face as she loses her breath at the sight of her.

Jennie had her hair down, slightly wavy, and she was wearing a yellow off the shoulder shirt.  She was smiling shyly as she held a picnic basket in her hands.

Jisoo covers her smile with her hand, looking away in a giddy manner as Jennie approaches her

She grabs the basket from Jennie and smiles brightly at her.

"Shall we go?" Jennie smiles at her.

"Huh?" Jisoo says snapping out of her trance,"oh okay. Let's go." She sucks her lips into her mouth to stop herself from smiling as they walk towards her car.