24. Twice Imagine (6)

Start from the beginning

I shot the camera right infront of me and started to run. I went to the room where all the security cameras was shown.

I got the disk out and smashed into million pieces with my shoe, i tried to walk quietly as i can. I held the gun tightly, if i use the gun and the bullets run out, i always have my pocket knife anyway with me.

I ran around the halls and went into every room that i found. I kept looking in drawers and shelves 'i have not that much time left' i thought to myself and quickly went in another room. I put the blinds down and turned a lamp on, i opened a drawer which had loads of files and paper.

I looked deeply into them and i found out there were profiles of the workers in the police station. I randomly started to look for Nayeon's, i skimmed down the alphabet before i saw the name 'IM NAYEON' it was her full name and i never knew until this day. I opened the file and read it thought whilst i locked the door and took a seat.

°°°°°

Full Name: Im Nayeon
Born: 22 September 1995
Height: 163cm (5'4)
Blood Type: A
Weight: 47kg
Education: Konkuk University

Full Name: Im NayeonBorn: 22 September 1995Height: 163cm (5'4)Blood Type: AWeight: 47kgEducation: Konkuk University

Working as a police officer:
'Im Nayeon' has been working for 5 and a half years as a police officer. She all gets her work done and is ready for anything.

Weaknesses: Scared of being alone, family, Friends

Past life information:
When Nayeon was a kid she would usually be a happy child around anyone except her family. When she would got home she would get abused by her father. In school she would usually get bullied because there was hideous rumors about her.

Why she became a police officer:
She can build her confidence and be more powerful than the people she hated.

°°°°°

I neatly put her profile away, i was really shocked when i found of that she got abused and bullied.

I turned the lamp off and went out of the room whilst looking down at the floor. I escaped the police office, and once again not having my stolen item back.

I left the police station but immediately stopped when they caught me, i slowly turn around and put my hands up as i blacked out quickly.

......

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to focus where i wad. I noticed that i was sat in a chair whilst i was tied up.

I heard a creaky door open and i looked up to see my enemy Nayeon. "You caught me...well done." I quietly said whilst not looking into her eyes. "You can put me in jail, do whatever, even kill me.." i carried on but she slammed her hands on the table.

"No! Im not going to do that..." She shouted but quietened down when she said the last bit. "Why? You should be locking me up, i'm part of the mafia" i looked into her eyes as she looked away.

"Im sorry..." I whispered. "For what?" She bluntly said. "I read your profile and-" "what! Why?" She quickly looked my way. "Im sorry that it happened to you, if i was there i would've helped you" i sighed. "Here.." she passed me the weapon that i needed for 5 years. "I know its important to you..." She smiled.

"But you stole something from me.." she looked into my eyes and leaned down. "What is that then?" I confusedly said.

"My heart"

She blushed and kissed me gently on the lips. When we pulled away i blushed, "w-what?" I pout a little. She went behind me amd cut the rope, i stood up and turned to her. "Ever since i met you i found someone i can talk to, even though we was saying some horrible stuff to eachother' or fighting. It was really fun to hang around with you" she leaned against the wall.

I tilted my head as i smirked "If you want to...you have a option to join the mafia?"

"They wouldn't let me if i joined because i am i police officer." She smiled sadly. "We can still try though" i grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door before i opened it i whispered to her "You have to get me out first" She laughed and nodded ber head.

Nayeon joined the mafia.

Soon after (Y/N) and Nayeon became lovers.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>