Chapter 1: Emma Bad-Ass-Mother-Fucker Ramsley

Edited: 4/13/21

WORDS:
2,681

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Dear Diary,

Today was horrible. This was the day I got you. I don't know why? My mom said it would 'help' me. Crazy women, but might as well tell you about myself. My name is Emma. I know it's not the prettiest nor is it unique, but it does its job. I bet you all know about the stories about how the girl is boring and unnoticed when the guy she meets is popular and a jerk, but this 'story' is different. But that's a story that you will learn later, but right now let me tell you my likes and dislikes.

Likes: I like to watch sim videos/ series. I know I'm a weirdo, but who cares. Our generation is mess up anyway so why can't I mess up it up some more? I love food and naps, I'm pretty sure every girl does, and I love humor and action movies like 'Hangover' and 'Transformers'.

Dislikes: I hate scary movies. I hate rude people and I hate when people lie to me. Trust me, you don't want to piss me off.

Well, that's it. I have to go school now. Lucky you. You get to stay home and sit around, while I have to learn about shit I don't have to know.

Hate your guts!

Emma Bad-Ass-Mother-Fucker Ramsley

P.S

Don't read my diary mom!

I close the diary that my mom bought and place it under my pillow

I close the diary that my mom bought and place it under my pillow. Since it was still four in the morning, I was just going to pick out my outfit, eat, chill and watch some cartoons and wait til five thirty to get dress. I grab my skinny jeans, a t-shirt that's wraps around me tightly and my brand new converse. I have always wanted these things.

I would say that I have a unique choice in clothing.

Anyway, I kept on changing my shirt because I want everything to be perfect, especially my hair. I finally found the right shirt to wear. I decided to wear a long sleeve plain green shirt. It also match my shoes. I decided to fix my hair while I'm at it.

~One Hour Later~

Done!

It took me a couple of times to get it right. I waved my hair and put a sliver head band in my hair to pull my bangs back. "I look cute today" I whisper to myself. I might of took a couple of selfies.

Hey! don't judge.

~A Few Hours Later~