Chptr 14:Roll up the partition

Start from the beginning

"Why!?" he said walking further and stood beside me...

"I don't like to caged Birds.... Every creature in this world have full right to be free... Have their own world.....I can't cage them....!!

He opened the cage ...holding the bird .put it on my hands.....

"Let it free !!" He said...

Huh??

"Are you serious??!"

He nodded with a smile... I looked at the cannery again... While he took few steps back....

It was so cute...... Which make me smile a but.....all of a sudden I heard a click....

I looked ahead and saw Devil is holding his iPhone.... Did he just clicked my pic???

"Beautiful!!" He said and looked at me.....

I signaled me to let it free.. I quickly did that.......

It was looking so beautiful...... I loved it.....!!!

"I didn't have enough space in my home... If I have a big space ..like a garden area.... I'll have some birds!!"I muttered .....to myself...

"Shall we go in??" H said and i nodded...

We started walking ..Suddenly I lose my balance on the ground....and my legs wiggled and I was about to fell on my butt....I closed my eyes

I was ready to let the ground hug my booty.....but I felt a strong grip on my waist.....

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the familiar pair of blue eyes looking at me with a smirk on face....

Stupid smirk!

He is holding my waist and my hand is holding his neck unintentionally!!

Maybe cause I panicked and hold his neck....

He is few inches back from my face..... I was about to stood and loosen the grip.... When I heard another click....

Seriously?? Picture... But like this ?????????

I looked at my left... And saw Nathan is holding his phone !!!

"Perfect Guys!!" He said with grinning....

Seems like clicking photos in awkward situations are hobby of Mafias!!

Ya Allah I totally forgot... He is a Mafia!!

I stood up . .and...leaving his neck i straightened myself ....

"I'm sorry!" I said firmly..looking at the ground.....

"My pleasure love!" He said. ..I can sense the smile....

I looked at Nathan with little bit anger....

"What... Don't give me that look Scarfy!!" He said

I'm gonna kill you!!

"Nate..... What are you doing here. Didn't I told you ..do not come here!"he said with hard tone....

Why he talk so rudely with everyone except me....