Chapter 9

Arkadon was a small dimension with only one continent.
There were a lot of deserts and badlands, so there weren't that many places that humans could live on.

Read more...

If one were to compare it to earth with its 5 oceans and 6 continents, I would say it is about the size of 2 continents?

Since this was a small dimension, there weren't many words that could correctly describe this place.

There was only one continent, so everyone used the same language. Also, the cultural life wasn't that different either. The food and cloth were similar. Even the architecture and the outward appearance of the people didn't differ too much.

Without any distinction between the East and West, there were only Caucasians living here.

Of course even if they were all Caucasian, each country had distinct characteristics. Since I was used to Asian faces, they all pretty much looked the same. (TLN: lol)

Even when I was alive on earth, I couldn't tell the difference between an American or a French.(TLN: unless the french guy threw a baguette at my head, I won't be able to either.) So why would it be different when I am here!

This caused me to not listen to Aleck's explanation closely.

"The current continent has 3 empires and 10 small kingdoms. The Katars Empire and the Alfonze Empire have been feuding for the past 100 years. The other Empire is the Soltere Empire, which is neutral. Amongst the small kingdoms, 5 kingdoms formed a coalition, and they changed their name to the 'Five Allied Nation'."

The humans started many wars to obtain each other's territories on this small mass of land.

In the beginning, towns that were considered small tribes started a continent war for about 50 years. Each of them started rapidly building their forces, and in the end they became kingdoms. Then they formed an empire.

This was how the first 5 empires were formed.
Recently, two of the empires went on a conquest war, but they collapsed. This caused them to fall into being small kingdoms. Currently, it was a situation where there were only 3 empire left.

The surprising thing about all these event is the fact that it was all concluded in 2000 years. If one thinks about the fact that Arkadon's current age was 80000 years old, the humans had rapidly progressed in a short amount of time compared to the other races.

In reality, the race called 'humans' had appeared not too long ago. In the past, this dimension had elves and dragons as the sole beings with intelligence.

However, the number of elves and dragons were very small so it was hard to find them. On the other hand, the humans had enough numbers to occupy about half of the continent.

"Hmm? Then which country are we located in?"

"We are located in the inner mountain range of the frontier of the Soltere Empire.(TLN: mountain at the outer edges of Soltere Empire) We are very close to the borders of the Lady Kingdom. If we travel down towards the north-east, then the Amadeus tribe appears."

"Amadeus tribe?"

"It is a small tribe made out of females that exists in the Lady Kingdom. Men are not welcomed, so only females can approach them. They are recognized as savage females compared to normal people."

Heh-eh? I guess they are similar to the Amazons from the jungle.

It was too hard for me to accept it, so I nodded my head with a satisfied expression.

After I revealed my identity, Aleck and Isana's companions(or people who looked like it) started crying bitterly as if they had no regret if they were struck down on the spot.