She squealed and run away towards her room. He grabbed the extra whipped cream spray can and ran after her. She tried getting away but he grabbed her from behind around the waist. And pulled her onto her bed. Pinning her wrists above her head with one hand and using the other to hold the can of whipped cream right above her face with his finger almost releasing the whipped cream out of the can.  

She was laughing uncontrollably and squirming beneath him, "Please Ben, no. I just took a shower. I don't want to get all sticky."

"I have to get you back", he reasoned.

He tries to spray a little on her but she pouts "Fine, but just on my face please?"

He decides to spray the whipped cream all over her face. She says "Hey!"

He laughs, "Awww I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

She frowns and as he laughs harder and releases her wrists. She took that as a opportunity to get him back. She swiped a handful of the whipped cream off her face and smeared it all over his face, down his neck and inside his shirt through the neck hole. He stopped laughing and pinned her down with him on top. He smiled lust in his eyes. He captured her lips with his and licked around her face. She giggled and he felt her body shake with laughter under him. It made him laugh too. He licked the rest of the whipped cream off her despite her squirming and giggling and began to strip her clothes off her as she did the same for him.

When they both were naked she thought they were going to have sex but he picked her up with her legs wrapped around him and asked giggling "What are you doing?"

"I need a shower, you've got whipped cream all over me. Now I'm all sticky."

"So why are you taking me with you?" she teased.

"Well I figured we could save water by washing up together."

She rolled her eyes, "And here I thought we were going to have hot kinky sex while we finished the rest of the whipped cream.

"Oh we can do that after. And just shower again. Anything to get you wet." he replied winking. 

She laughed and when he looked at her he knew. With sticky whipped cream in hair that he loved her. All of her. So he said it. "I love you", he breathed. 

It wasn't just her looks. Sure she was gorgeous but it was who she was. She was stubborn, determined, youthful, honest, guarded, cautious, and beautiful all at the same time. He loved everything about her, even her flaws. He loved that she was the only person in the world who could make his heart feel like it was soaring. She was just it for him. 

She looked at him wide worried eyes. He knew she wasn't going to say it back. He could tell she wanted to run away by the way she tried to wriggle away from his grasp. But luckily she was trapped in his arms. He wasn't going to let her down. "You don't have to say it back. I just want to let you know." 

She looked scared. She tried to say something... anything but she couldn't. So she just stared at him, speechless. 

"I love you Liv."  he declared firmly. He kissed her softly and he felt her relaxing in his arms.

Hearing Ben tell her that he loved her was terrifying but somehow it managed to send pleasant feeling tingles throughout her body. Just the fact that someone as wonderful as Ben loved her made her heart melt. She knew it was wishful thinking, but she hoped that Ben would always love her. But she knew that was impossible. Love wasn't everlasting and unconditional. Eventually, he'd realize he could do better and then that love will disappear. She had seen it happen before with her parents. If her own father didn't love her unconditionally why would Ben?