A New Day

Y/N POV--
I woke up today and surprisingly I felt great!! I didn't feel sick at all, well minus the fact I had a sore throat from all the coughing.
It took awhile for me to want to get up...I was way to comfy, warm, and even had my own blanket nest....but when I finally got up I decided to look into The GB Room, I know pretty creative right? Well..I think it is the g stands for google and b stands for bing and the GB room because it's their room...

Anyways I didn't see them, they weren't sleeping in their bed so I headed downstairs. Again I couldn't see them anywhere I had no idea where the heck they could be. I went to the kitchen to get food when I heard the basement tv on. Did they leave the tv on?
I grabbed a knife from out of the drawer and carefully made my way to the basement. I was astonished to see both Google and Bing cuddling each other, asleep on the couch. I took my phone out of my back pocket and spammed all the photos I could get from all the angles I could and quickly snuck back upstairs. I'm so stealthy.....in fangirl mode....
I took my bowl of cereal and went to the couch to watch a random show that was on. I was almost done with my food before...

Google and Bing screeched in unison.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" *a loud thunk*

"OW BING YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FLIPPING PUSH ME OFF THE COUCH!"

"WELL WHY DA FOOK WERE YA SO CLOSE TO ME WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSE TA DO!?!?"

"OH I DONT KNOW BING... Maybe NOT PUSH ME OFF THE COUCH?!?"
*I started coughing to death*
Man that was a close one I was trying so hard not to laugh I chocked on the last bite of cereal.

Don't worry I'm fine.

I went to the sink to rinse the plate and put it in the dishwasher...I can still hear them arguing. I saw my reflection from the stainless steel, my face was flushed and my eyes were watering. That my friends is why you mush always not choke on your food.

*stomp stomp stomp stomp*
Ah shoot I'm still in my pjs. (Short shorts and a noodle sleeve tank top, your preferred color. For those of you who don't like short shorts you have pj pants) I wasn't expecting to find them here so I changed into something comfy........shoot.

The door opened and I saw an angry Google stop midway and look at me. He quickly calmed down and his face flushed as he started to look nervous.

Google POV--
I was SO angry with him, everything was sore. I started marching up the stairs and had found Y/N in the kitchen. Ahhh this was so awkward and embarrassing.
But her face was red and her eyes were watering....was she ok?

Google: "Hey are you ok? You don't look to good?"

Y/n: "Oh, yeah I'm perfectly fine I just choked on some food that's all." *she rubbed her arm and looked away*

Google: "Okay, now if you excuse me I'm going to go calm down"

------End
I know this was really short but I got lazy and I have writer block and I also have millions of ideas at the same time.....very confusing I know thanks and hope you enjoyed.