Subaru x Child! Reader| When Mommy Isn't Home

(Requested by @subarujr1234 hope you enjoy it and sorry it is bad I'm face timeing my cousins and so I can't really concentrate. Also these are gonna be short stories about 100-300 words.)

"I'm going to the store so take care of her." Yui said as Subaru nodded looking at your tiny form playing with your toys. 

Once your mother left you started bawling your eyes out. "Waaaahhhh I want mommy." 

"Y/n calm down mommy will be right back ok?" 

You punched the wall out of anger. Subaru soon picked you up and pinched your chubby cheeks. 

"Peek-a-boo I see you." 

You raised your hands and giggled and covered Subaru's eyes. "Dada~" You giggled as he smiled covering your eyes, "Peek-a-boo." You smiled and cooed at his funny faces, "Dada funny." You giggled soon sleepiness falling over you as you sucked your thumb and soon fell asleep. 

Subaru sat down in his rocking chair as he soon fell asleep. 

Yui coming home shortly after you two fell asleep, "How sweet." She said putting all the groceries away. 

(Sorry for taking so long my damn cousins were on the phone with me as I was trying to write this. But yeah hope you enjoyed these short stories.)