•••FIVE•••

Start from the beginning

"I thought you were going to Jongin," she said.

"He has a date tonight," Chanyeol replied as he pulled on his Vans. "I'll be back at about 10, probably. Can I have money?"

"No," she replied.

"Mom~!"

She sighed. "Bring my purse."

"I already took ₩20,000."

"Chanyeol—"

"Bye, I love you."

•••

"Just tell him," Junmyeon sighed.

"Tell him what? There's nothing to say," Chanyeol replied, closing his language book.

"You're obvious," Sehun said.

"I suggested going to the beach so you and Jonginnie can be naked in front of one another," Luhan piped up. "But it didn't work. I'll try better next time."

"Guys, what are you talking about?" Chanyeol asked. "What do I have to tell Jongin?"

"How you feel," Sehun said.

"I feel like he's a friend," Chanyeol clipped. He lied down on Sehun's bed, sighing heavily.

"Chanyeol, play against me," Sehun said. "Luhan plays like shit."

"What are we playing?" Chanyeol asked, plopping beside Sehun.

"Assassin's Creed: The Double Brother."

•••

Jongin smiled as he lied down on his bed. He immediately pulled out his phone to tell Chanyeol about his date.

'Bro it was amazing'
'I can't wait to go on another date'
'She's so amazing damn'

Jongin sighed; the messages were delivered but not read. He switched his phone off and decided to take a shower.

•••

Chanyeol sighed, lying on his bed in a fetal position. He missed holding Jongin, to be honest. Jongin helped him sleep at night, but now he wasn't there.

He wanted to hold Jongin forever. But they were friends — brothers, in fact. It would seem weird.

•••

"Chanyeol, it's time for school." Yoora spoke from his bedroom door.

Chanyeol turned to his stomach. "I'm not feeling well. Let me say home."

"Chanyeol," the woman sighed. She sat next to him. "Whatever happened at school, it's not gonna get fixed if you stay at home."

Chanyeol sighed. "Let me stay home anyways."

She stood up. "I'll go talk to mom." She returned a few minutes later. "Mom said you can stay if you look after the house and don't leave until she comes back from work."

"Fine," Chanyeol replied. "Can you leave, please? I want to sleep."

Yoora sighed, leaving the boy's bedroom. Chanyeol turned to his back, deciding to be a good person and at least tell Jongin that he wasn't attending school. He did as he thought and threw his phone onto the bedside table.

Chanyeol soon stood up from his bed, going to pee quickly. His mother and sister left for work quite early, so he was all alone at home at 7am. He smirked at the size of his length as he peed. He heard a thump from his room, causing his stream to stop. He pulled his boxers back up and quickly ran to his room, ready to fight who or whatever.

"Jongin?!" Chanyeol kneeled down to Jongin, who lied on the ground. "What the hell?! Did you get hurt?"

"Knocked my head," Jongin mumbled. "But I'm fine now, don't worry."

"Why are you here?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, I wanted... to spend some time with you," Jongin replied after he sat up. "I know I've been with Lisa a lot, and... I haven't been with my best bro in a while."

Chanyeol frowned. "Something happened with Lisa. Right?"

Jongin shook his head. "No..."

Chanyeol sighed. "She broke up with you, didn't she?"

Jongin nodded. "I don't understand. We had an amazing date 2 days ago."

"Jongin, she's a slut. But you lasted longer than most of her... guys," Chanyeol said. "Be happy you had a girlfriend anyways."

Jongin sighed. "Yeah."

"So what do you want to do?" Chanyeol asked.

"I want to sleep," Jongin mumbled. Chanyeol sighed, standing up. He dropped his body onto the bed and Jongin soon followed after taking off his sneakers and jacket.

"Your jeans are hurting me."

"Sorry."

Jongin stood up, pulling his jeans off. He snuggled in beside Chanyeol again, closing his eyes immediately. Chanyeol sighed, closing his eyes as well. He felt Jongin playing with his fingers as per normal.

"Jongin, bro."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Like bros?"

"Not like bros."

Chanyeol fell asleep after his last words and so did Jongin. Their hands were intertwined the entire time.

•••

I love Lisa but why did I make her like dis