•••TWO•••

Start from the beginning

"G'night, dude."

"Shut up and go to sleep.

•••

The two arrived late for science as per usual. Luckily, their science teacher wasn't as hard as the other teachers and let students 'whisper' to one another. If they completed their work, they were allowed to talk. This was one of the teachers Chanyeol and Jongin bothered listening to. They did their work quickly, not bothering to check the answers or if they even copied the correct notes, but ignored it and Jongin soon found himself on Chanyeol's lap again.

"I can't wait to get hammered tonight," Baekhyun sighed.

"You guys going too?" Jongdae asked, plopping beside Chanyeol and Jongin. Luhan followed closely, sitting on Baekhyun's desk.

"Yeah," Chanyeol said.

"It's as if Sehun invite the whole school. There's gonna be girls — lots of them," Chanyeol  smirked. "I heard Lisa is going~"

"Woah, what happened, Chanyeol?" Junmyeon asked.

"Jongin here decided to ask Lisa out," Chanyeol answered, turning to the older to reply.

"Lucky you," Luhan said.

"Thanks, guys. We're actually kind of dating now," Jongin said a bit shyly.

"Did you fuck yet?"

Jongin laughed and punched Jongdae's arm. "No, you idiot! She's too good for that."

"Looks like we have a Romeo here," Baekhyun sang.

"Doesn't that mean their love is doomed?" Junmyeon joked.

"We're talking about Lisa like she isn't on the other side of the classroom," Baekhyun said.

"She's really pretty," Jongin sighed. "I'm gonna go over to her. See you guys later."

Jongin stood up from Chanyeol's lap and the taller frowned as he walked away. Junmyeon sighed.

"I miss Yifan," he pouted. Baekhyun groaned, slamming ₩10,000 into Luhan's hand.

"I knew Junmyeon hyung would miss him first," Luhan's grinned.

"I hate you," Baekhyun seethed.

"Chanyeol, you're awfully quiet," Jongdae commented.

"Thinking about the party," Chanyeol replied quickly. "I hope Sehun buys proper alcohol. I want to get hammered on the third glass at least. Last time, I had 8 glasses of that crap whiskey and I was still sober."

"Baekhyun, I would like to apologize about the last time I got hammered," Jongdae said. "I didn't mean to make out with you. That soju was hella strong and you somehow looked sexy and I made out with you. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. What happens at Sehun's parties stays at Sehun's parties," Baekhyun said with a careless shrug

"I can't believe so much of us are playing for the same side — even you, Luhan," Chanyeol said.

"Well, are you playing for the same side?" Junmyeon asked.

"..."

Baekhyun's mouth hung open. "Oh my God."

"Don't tell Jongin, it might weird him out," Chanyeol said. "I'm bi, don't worry. I'm not like Junmyeon."

"Shut the fuck up," Junmyeon rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I'm ready to drink," Chanyeol said.

"Me too, but I need a lift," Luhan said.

"I can pick you up," Jongdae offered.

"Thanks."

The bell for recess rang and the students stood up — Jongin left with Lisa. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Jun — up for soccer?" he asked.

•••

"Sorry for not being around earlier — I was with Lisa," Jongin apologized, sitting down beside a sweaty Chanyeol.

"No, it's fine. Played Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Minseok," Chanyeol replied tiredly. He pulled off his shirt to get some air around his hot body.

"I still want to lay with you," Jongin said.

"It's warm," Chanyeol complained. He nonetheless lied on the grass and Jongin put his head on Chanyeol's arm. And just like that, Chanyeol's strangely foul mood vanished.

•••

Hey, idk wtf I'm doing lmao