~I~

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Mr.Chen and Jungkook just got off the plane and I and my dad were waiting for them on the benches in the airport. I felt someone putting his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jungkook who looked as hot as always.

,,Jungkookie!" i yelled and hug him tight. I felt his cologne which smelled so good. This smell took me to heaven.

,,I miss you too, Tae." *he smirked*

,,It took a long time. 3 months maybe?"

,,Yeah it really does"

Mr. Chen came here to work and he decided to take Kookie with him. JK and I are on the same age (18). We know each other since we were kids and we spent our childhood together. Before he leaves to England, we were at the same school, in the same class and we were inserable. He always kept me from trouble and cared for me. Our fathers are business partners and best friends just like us. They decided to stay at our house for 3 weeks until Mr. Chen finished his work.

,,How was your summer vacation?"

,,Well..boring. Why didn't you came to visit me? I really missed your stupid jokes and the way that you're waking me up with that song.. how was it...? "Be quiet"?"

,,Haha i love the way that you jump off your bed when you heard it. I was really busy and i was helping my father in the company so i didn't have a time to travel... mostly to England."

,,I get it... dumbass"

,,Jerk"

,,Bastard"

,,I missed that"

,,Yeah me too"

,,Let's just go home"

,,Sure"

He picked up his luggage and we headed for the car where the driver was waiting for us. I was really tired because i couldn't sleep from excitement last night. I fell asleep in the car and leaned my head on his shoulder. I could feel his warm breath and his hand around my neck.
When i woke up i already were in my room, laying in my bed while JK was preparing his luggage. He was just changing his shirt with his back to me. I saw his muscular hands and his tiny waist against me. He didn't know that i wasn't sleeping but then he turned around and i closed my eyes quickly.

HE IS SO F*CKIN SEXY DUDEE
NO, TAE..DON'T THINK LIKE THAT.
HE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND...NOTHING MORE
BUT HE IS SUPER HOTTT
OKAY CALM DOWN
WHAT IS HE DOING RIGHT NOW?
IS HE CHANGING HIS PANTS?
ARE YOU SERIOUS TAE?!
GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!

I opened my eyes but Jungkook was already left the room.

=============================
soo this is my first fanfic ever so pls don't judge me and tell me your opinion about it. This is just pt.1 so i will try to post pt.2 as soon as i can +TAEKOOK IS MY FAV SHIP EVER

2 as soon as i can +TAEKOOK IS MY FAV SHIP EVER❤

*they are the cutestt*