Chapter 4

LIAM'S POV

"Ok, so somehow we need to look at the news see if people even realize we're missing--"

"Well, obviously they know you're missing Liam." she interupts me, giving me a knowing look.

"Anyway, after that we find a phone, so we can call the police. I'll distract him while you call the police and one of the boys."

"Why one of the boys?"

"They're probably worried sick, freaking out. I just want them to know that i'm - we're ok."

 Alice looks like she's in concentration, her eyebrows are scrunched together, thinking everything through.

"But first we have to figure out where the hell we're at, this place looks like a bloody dump for christ sake." I say, shaking my head.

"No, Liam it's too risky. What will happen to you when you do the distracting? He could hurt you and i'm not having that. You call, i'll distract."

There's no way i'm letting that happen, especially not after what happened last time. Alice isn't going to get hurt anymore, under my watch. Not if I can help it.

"Absolutely not. We're going with my plan, no exceptions. The end." I say firmly.

She finally gives in, not fully accepting the plan, but it's good enough.

Where to start? I have no clue where we are because I don't know how long we were driving for.

I wonder if the lads know I'm missing, or anybody for that matter. I feel so bad for standing the boys up. They're are all probably worried sick, but there's nothing I can do about it. I wish there was some way I can reassure them, let them know I'm alright, and will be home soon. Hopefully.

Alice looks up at me, eyebrows scrunched together, in concentration. God, she has beautiful eyes. She's gorgeous.

"What about the TV?" she asks, pointing over to it.

"What about it?"

"Well, I wonder if it works, if it has cable. Maybe we can check out the news to see if people even know you're missing."

"Know WE'RE missing." I correct her.

"No, they won't care about me. I'm not the one who's famous, and worth millions."

"People will care. I care about you. We're in this together."

I grab her hand and give it a squeeze. Her face is starting to bruise, I notice.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's check it out. See if this piece of trach of a TV, actually works. It looks ancient." she says, shaking her head.

I walk over to it pressing the power button and the static comes on the TV, really loud.

"WOW. TURN IT DOWN, TURN IT DOWN!" she says, frantically.

I hurry up putting the volume down to 4, making sure our kidnapper won't hear.

She kneels beside me, watching as I turn the knob for the channels, looking for the news.

And yes, you heard me correctly. I said KNOB. That's how ancient it is, I kid you not.

All of a sudden, the TV blinks on, and we hear...

BREAKING NEWS!

A woman in her looking in her 30's, in front of the Westminister Bank speaking in a microphone.

Alice and I both tune in, curious.

"BOYBAND POP/ROCK SENSATION, LIAM PAYNE AND BANK EMPLOYEE, ALICE BENNETT GO MISSING. WITNESSES FROM THE WESTMINSTER BANK IN  LONDON, STATE THAT AFTER BEING HELD AT GUN POINT, MR. PAYNE AND MS. BENNETT WERE TAKEN AWAY BY A MALE THAT WAS TRYING TO ROB THE BANK.

THE ROBBER IS YET TO BE IDENTIFIED, BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 999-989-0907 IMMEDIATELY. THERE IS A REWARD OF 1 HUNDRED-THOUSAND EUROS.

WE WILL BE SURE TO UPDATE YOU, WHEN NEW INFORMATION ARRIVES," she says, in a firm voice.

 I look over to see Alice in tears, hand over her mouth.

"They actually knew my name, Liam. They care!" she says smiling.

"See I told--" I start.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN HERE?" a booming voice shouts, slamming the door open.

Now that we can get a better look at him, he looks in his early 40's. He has short, dark-brown hair, stubble all along his face, and a crazed look in his eyes.

"U-Um we were just---" alice starts saying, eyes wide with fear.

I wish she wouldn't be afraid of this douche, but even I felt a bit of fear at the moment.

He strides over to the TV, turning it off. Before he does, I look at the TV screen once more, and am horrified at what I see.

The boys. My boys crying, clinging onto each other for dear life.

And that's when I freak out.

______________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! Vote, comment feedback, whichever. c:

ily all

-Kaity