Chapter 2

NIALL'S POV

__________________________________________________________________________

"Where the bloody hell is he???" I ask the boys.

We've been waiting at the club for Liam to get here, and an hour has passed. I know something is wrong because if there's one thing I've learned about Liam over the past 3 years is that, he's never late. Never.

They all shrug, having worried expressions on their faces.

"I texted him a couple of hours ago, as he was going to get some cash at the bank. That's the last I've heard from him mate." Louis says.

I can't keep my eyes off of the door, every person that passes through I get hopeful that it's him. It never is.

"Maybe he got caught up with something or forgot?" Zayn suggests.

"Maybe he met a girl?" Harry says, smiling like an idiot.

"Yeh, but he would've at least texted and cancelled." I say.

In the end we just shrug it off, grabbing some drinks, and try to enjoy ourselves.

From the corner of my eye, I see a TV screen with the words 'BREAKING NEWS' all over the screen.

Being the curious lad I am, I tuned in.

"WESTMINISTER BANK JUST HAD WHAT SEEMED LIKE AN ATTEMPTED ROBBERY. SOURCES SAY THAT A MAN DRESSED IN ALL BLACK WITH A GUN, CAME IN THE BANK YELLING FOR EVERYONE TO GET DOWN.

HE LEFT ABRUPTLY WHEN THE POLICE SIRENS WERE HEARD, ESCAPING WITH A YOUNG MAN AND WOMAN. IDENTITIES FOR THE TWO ALLEGEDLY KIDNAPPED HAVE NOT BEEN REVEALED AT THIS TIME.

MORE INFORMATION WHEN WE ARE NOTIFIED. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CONTACT US RIGHT AWAY, THANK YOU." The news woman states.

"Boys did you hear that?" I ask, looking back over at them seeing, that they were also watching.

Reality strikes and I panic.

"W-w-wait." I start to say, fast and stuttering. "What bank did Liam go to?!"

They all look panic-stricken also.

What if he was that young man? What are the odds of the happening? Slight.

I might be over-reacting.

"That's the bank that Liam goes too.." Louis says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"But I mean, he may have gone somewhere else today, right?" Harry says slowly.

"Then why isn't he picking up the phone???" I ask, frustrated.

I have this gut-feeling that something is wrong. I just hope he's ok, if something did happen to him.

We'd be no where without him, to be completely honest.

I sound like a total girl, right now. Nothing's wrong with him, everything is ok.

He probably just got stuck in traffic? Or met up with a girl?

Yeah.

No need to worry.

Right?

____________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING GUYS. PLS GIVE ME ANY FEEDBACK YOU HAVE.

ILYSM SRSLY

~KAITY c;