Hetalia France X Reader A day at the carnival PT1

I do not own Hetalia.

France X Reader Part 1

        Ugh! What should I Do! You think as you flop down on your sofa, your hand grabbing the TV remote off the coffee table. You press the power button on the remote and turn the TV on.

        “I’m so board.” You mutter to yourself while surfing through various TV channels before turning off your TV with an exasperated sigh, putting the remote back down on the coffee table.

        “Come on! I’ll seriously talk with anyone right now!” you say grabbing your cellular module from your pocket, looking at it expecting it to ring, or to do something indicating that one of your friends was also board and wanted to talk, Or even telemarketers wanted to talk (even if it was to sell you a crappy product)

        Sighing once more you place your phone face down next to the remote on the coffee table in front of you. 

        Normally, you don’t call or text people much, you hate to feel like you're bothering them…And honestly, you don’t expect them to take time out of their life to respond if they’re busy. So you wait for people to text or call you first…

        Suddenly your phone starts ringing, interrupting your thoughts. It’s playing the song Embrace the trés moi, meaning that out of everyone in the universe (or people who had your phone number), the one person who wants to talk with you is Francis Bonnefoy (whom represents France, normally when not at world meetings everyone just calls each other by your actual names).

        You think for another moment, why out of all the people you know, does it have to be Francey-Pants? … Sometimes he is a bit perverted, despite that he can also be  nice and you consider him as a friend. You suppose. 

        You reach forward, grab the phone off the table, slide a finger across the screen (to answer) and hesitantly say “Hello?”

        “Bonjour mon chérie, It took you a moment to answer, are you in ze middle of something…important?” Francis asks putting a pervy emphasis on the word important.

        “…No, actually, I’m not doing anything. Witch is why I answered the phone.” You say bitterly, sitting up and crossing your legs, leaning further back into the sofa. “So, what do you want?” you ask bluntly.

        “Aww! You mean you don’t want to talk wiz me (Your Name)? I thought you said zat you weren’t doing anything!” he says trying to sound hurt, but it’s obvious he’s faking it.

        “Oh…I suppose we can talk then…” you hang your head in defeat, not wanting to actually hurt his feelings, incase he wasn’t faking. That and well, you AREN'T doing anything!

        “Merci, and since you’re not doing anything” He pauses “Would you like to go to the Carnival with me?” He asks “Antonio and Gilbert are coming. But Antonio invited Bella and Gilbert invited  Elizabeta as dates…and I don‘t want to be by myself…” he adds sadly.

        “Oh, sure! That sounds fun!” you say happily standing up and walking upstairs to your room.

        “You realize, zat would make you my date!!” Francis exclaims

“Wait…WH-WHAT?? F-FRANCIS!!” you stammer blushing madly.

        “No backing out now (Your name),  Ohonhonhon~” he laughs.

        “B-but, I have things t-to do!!” you protest.

        “You just said “I ‘ave nothing to do!”” he counters.

        “I am going to take a nap then.” you state blankly.

        “Zats ok, I can still sneak into your house and drag you along!” he argues.

        “Alright fine…I’ll come.” you say, your face reddening even more, your spare hand covers it in embarrassment.

        Then a faint smile appears on your face. Well at least I’ll have something to do today! And we’re going to the Carnival!! Plus it’s a group date, so there will be other people around, so Francis wont get to perverted…hopefully! It’s also kind of…sweet that he invited ME. You think

        “Ok, we’ll be there zare around 5 O’ clock. Don’t worry, you and I will have lots of fun together! Ohonhonhon!!” He laughs once more, making you shudder.

        “Ok, I’ll pick out a nice outfit…Bye Francey-Pants.” You say dismissively.

        “Oui! Until then mon chérie, adieu!” he says flirtatiously blowing you a kiss through the phone. 

        Your phone then clicks and the dial tone starts playing, signaling the end of the call.

        What have I gotten myself into…You think while looking through your closet, picking out an outfit for later today.

~ Time Skip! Brought to you by Pierre! ~

        Eventually you did take a nap, and was startled awake by your door bell at approximately 5 O’ Clock.

        “Huh…wh OH C-COME IN!” you yell snapping out of your sleepy haze. Fumbling with the blanket you had decided to snuggle up with, tossing it off of you, leaving it in a twisted heap. 

        You jump off of the couch and rush to the door to greet Francis, who opens the door slowly revealing himself and strides into your living room with a smile on his face.

        “Sorry” you apologize, “I fell asleep on my couch.” See…you did indeed have things to do! Even if that thing was only napping!!

        “Good, I don‘t want my date to be tired and miss out on the fun, and you look très belle.” Francis winks then hands you a bouquet of roses, witch are his favourite flower.

        “Th-Thanks! I’ll go put them in a vase, be back in a minute.” You say gratefully accepting the beautiful red flowers.

        You walk off into your kitchen, get a vase out of the cupboard place it on the counter, fill it with water then put the roses inside.

        Wow...They really are breath taking...You think as you marvel at their radiant petals, gleaming with droplets of water, and making a sweet smell spread across the room.

        After another moment of gazing at the roses, You walk out of the kitchen and back into the living room, approaching Francis. “Sorry to keep you waiting.” you say to him.

        “Oh, are you ready to leave? Zen your chariot awaits (Your name)” He says grabbing your hand then kissing it right above the knuckles. Then escorting you outside to Antonio’s car still holding your hand in his.

        Somehow, you found this gesture very...cute. You were practically angry at yourself for even wanting to think that!