Chapter 5: 24 hours of Marriage

Start from the beginning

"Im good, and I'm so happy your here now we can do so much stuff together!",

"Ummm, hold up" I said getting up slowly "This is my wife" I said putting my arm around Amira she then chuckled and went back to beautyfying herself although she was already beautiful, I still had my arm around her while Hadija stood behind us. "so shoo" I said laughing, kicking her away playfully.

She looked at me annoyed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, talk to you later Mira" she said shortening her name.

"her name's Amira!" I shouted as she walked off, knowing that I annoyed her.

Amira started laughing "guess you like to annoy her?" She said

"naaah I LOVE It" I said taking my arm of her and sitting back on the bed, she came and sat with me.

"Thats how I'm like with Aisha, I treat her like a baby", she said, I laughed because of the way we both annoyed our little sisters.

"This generation are growing up too quick, they need to remember who they are" I said

"Thats true" Amira said

there was then a short moment of silence, I then looked into her green eyes and leaned forward and kissed her slowly, we just had our first kiss

"Well that was unexpected" she said

"yep", I replied.

"Sooo...." she said

"Soo...." I said, we then both awkwardly laughed.

"Sorry If that was too quick I-" I began

"No, It had to happen one day" she said smiling, we then both leaned forward and carried on kissing, like a bunch of teenagers.

We went downstairs and talked whilst eating some breakfast, my mum sat on the opposite couch on the phone to my Grandad.

"You okay?" I asked her

"Yeah Im fine"

"You just seem queit" I said

"Aren't I always" she said getting up, I followed her into the kitchen.

"Yeah" I agreed, she took my things and started washing them up.

"I can do that" I said

"It's just a pair of dishes" she said after.

"But your the guest, kind of" I said

"I really don't mind" she said carrying on washing the dishes.

"I'll dry them then" I said getting a tea towel, I began drying them up and put them In the cupboard. My mum then came in.

"Oh thank you so much Amira, I was just about to come and do them" she said

"It's not a problem" Amira said finishing off the last few dishes. 

"Your a saint" my mum said touching her shoulders, she then walked off happily.

"Did she not see me drying up?" I said, Amira then laughed.

After we finished the dishes, we prayed Duhr and went upstsirs and relaxed on the bed playing Uno.

"Imagine If we had 10 kids!" I randomly said

"that'll be a nightmare! but we'll be blessed some people can't even have kids."

"true" I said, I then looked up in her beautiful green eyes again.

"what is it?" she said smiling. 

"nothing" I said back, letting out a heavy sigh. I didn't mean to be so intimadating, but her reaction was funny, I'd looked into her eyes like 5 times today, and she'd look up and look around smiling, asking the same question 'What Is It?"

The day seemed to go pass quick and we bonded a lot, I went to the gym for a while and Amira went to do some shopping we didn't talk much after we came back.

But I hoped to get closer with her in our bedroom (no)

It was 8:35PM, we just finished praying Mahgrib, Amira sat on the floor organising the new shoes she had bought. She'd bought like a pairs of Hi-tops, and Does she even lift?, or workout on a real level.

"Morocco!" I said "How about Morocco for our honeymoon after our Walima"

"Yeah okay" she said still organising them, I'm pretty sure she wasn't listening to me.

"How about Kenya?" I suggested

"Uh huh" she replied, not paying the slightest bit of attention to me.

"Yeah and we can go to lapdanceland" I said, seeing if she'd realise what I said.

"yeah sure" she replied, I was baffed.

"Ok Amira come sit here" I said patting the bed, she turned around and then got up and sat down.

"We've been too busy, we hadn't even done anything together today" I said

"I know" she said half smiling

"Yeah" I said, putting my hands on her shoulder.

"I'm not a really good conversationalist, and you are, and your not shy" She said again

"Am I?" I asked

"Yes, It's like when you kissed me today, I was nervous"

"Thats normal" I said

"I know, and then when you kept looking at me" She said looking down slightly smiling.

"Hey" I said touching her cheek "We never have to rush into things like that by the way"

"Yeah" she said putting her hand on mine, I pulled her face forward and kissed her again.

"Well It's only our second day" she said laughing

"I know right" I said laughing along. "Maybe Im not as shy as I used to be" I added

"What do you mean?" she asked

"Before I married you, I had a couple of meetings and there was this one girl who was really brave and could say anything in front of me, but I was just shy and I hardly talked" I said

"Wow, well If you were still shy I think we wouldn't have been talking at all" Amira said

"Yep, I guess someone needs to step up" I said

We carried on talking a bit longer and got to know eachother more, I knew I was definately going to love this girl.