Chapter 5: 24 hours of Marriage

Start from the beginning

"Oh thats when I have to work" Jahmaine said, I nodded and things started getting really awkward.

  "Anyway I'm gonna sleep" I said while getting up to go into the bathroom to get changed.

"Oh okay" I heard him say as I went off Into the bathroom. After using the bathroom, I went to the bed where Jahmaine had already tucked in, I slid myself In next to him and fell asleep. That was the weirdest thing that has ever happend to me, apart from the time my mum and dad were in the shower together.

*Jahmaines POV*

"Amira" I whispered in her ear "Amira wake up", she slightly moved.

"Amiiiiraaaa" I sang, she then slowly opened her eyes, and met eyes with me then started looking at my body, and her eyes widened she then coughed it out.  I just finished my shower so I was wearing a towel, obviously she would stare as I was so sexy.

"Good morning" I said shaking my hair and drying It.

"morning" she smiled scratching the back of her head looking away.

"how was your first night here?" I asked

"This isn't a hotel" She said slightly laughing.

"I know, but I just wanna know if you slept comfortably."

"I did Allhamdilulah, how about you?"

"Yeah good", I said

After I finished getting dressed, Amira popped into the shower.

I wore my black shirt and grey basketball shorts, and these white trainer socks my auntie bought me a whole box off as a wedding present, so they were unlimited.

Amira just came out of the shower after 30 minutes of showering, damn who showers that long. She came out in her towel and her beautiful long brown hair dripping down her back.

"Well I'll go out and let you get changed" I said respecting her privacy.

"No It's fine" she said "just turn around" she said, I sat back down on my bed surprised with my back facing her, I cant lie, I felt tempted to turn around.

"So any plans today?" I asked

"Is your Dad downstairs?" She asked changing the subject

"No, his at work, and wont be back till 11PM"

"Wow, I wont get to see much of him" she said

"Yeah no-one does",

"What does he work as?" she asked

"A doctor"

"Oh,like me" she said "except I'm still a student"

"I thought your training for a nurse?" I asked

"Apparently I have the knowledge of a Doctor" she said

Amira walked in front of me getting her makeup bag, I admit I did stare a bit, she had a nice body as well as a nice face, was It wrong looking? No, she's my wife I can stare and touch as much as I want. As soon as she turned around I quickly started staring at my phone trying to act casual.

"Well I don't mind staying here" She said

"Yeah, that'll be cool" I said

"okay" she said, applying her makeup. There was then a knock on the door, and Hadija came in without anyone saying 'come in'.

"Come in why don't you?" I said

"Heeey Amira" she said hugging her.

"Hey, how are you?" Amira asked