Chapter 3

Sans' POV

It's not like I had to dress up for this date. I always where my reaper cloak anyway. I look at myself in the mirror to make sure my face wasn't visible. It was covered up. That way he won't know I'm Sans. After I was ready, I left and headed towards his house.

Time skip

"HEY CAPTIN NOBODY!" Papyrus greeted.

"hey" I shyly greeted back. This is already awkward. Not only that, this house is full of bad memories. Very bad memories.

"...SO WOULD YOU LIKE A TOUR... OR SOMETHING?" He asked.

"sure" I replied. He opened the door and lead me in.

"WELL, THE FIRST ROOM IS THE LIVING ROOM." He introuduced. Except, it was the exact oppisite of a 'living' room.

I could remember Papyrus saying, "EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS SO TERRIBLE," while beating me up.

The voices in my head yell "EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU SUCKS" and I always question, "Why can't I just be more chill?"

"UM... CAPTIN NOBODY...ARE YOU OK? YOU SEEM TO BE SHAKING ALOT" Papyrus asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"i...i'm fine, continue the tour please" I commaned. Papyrus nodded, and lead me toward the kitchen.

"...THIS IS THE KITCHEN/DINEING ROOM" he explained. Ha! Dineing room? More like dieing room.

Papyrus... used to starve me. That's why I'm so small, I never eat alot, my body's gotten used to not eating for weeks on end.

"CAPTIN NOBODY, ARE YOU SURE YOUR OK? YOUR SHAKING AGAIN!" He pointed out.

"i said i'm fine, let's continue!" I said.

"RIGHT!" He confirmed as he lead me up the stairs to his bedroom.

His bedroom was the only room of the house I didn't have bad memories in, and that's because I was never aloud in there.

I looked around his bedroom to see what you would think Papyrus' bedroom would look like.

Tough and edgey, a mirror reflection of him.

"WELL, NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN THE WHOLE HOUSE WANNA GO STARGAZING?" He asked.

"sure"