Your child's first day at school/ college

Louis:

It was your daughter Olivia's first day of secondary school (Tommy is already at the school). "Mum, Dad, I don't want to go to big school, what if I get lost", Olivia cried into your shoulder. "Liv babe everything is going to be just fine, me & your mother went there and it was a great school. If you get lost, Tommy will take your round, so don't worry babe, you gonna be fine", Louis replied to your daughter kissing her on the fore head. "I love you daddy", "I love you too Livvy, now eat your breakfast up, you've got a big day ahead of you". You and Louis dropped your son and daughter off, and kissed them both goodbye "Have fun Liv, I love you babe", you hugged Olivia and she was off into her big school.

Liam:

It was Aston and  Lola's first day of Primary school. As you were helping them both to get ready, you could see by their big brown eyes that they were very scared and nervous, "Little ones, don't be nervous on your first day, your going to have so much fun, Lola you'll get to colouring in and Aston your get to play with the toys, your going to love it, so let me see those beautiful little smiles", you said to your children who both gave you hugs and said that they loved you. You, Liam and the children had breakfast and then went to the school, they both clung onto you as soon as you go there, "Babes, your both going to love it, now come on and go in, after school we can go and get ice cream, okay?, I love you guys",Liam said to the children, as they kissed you goodbye and ran off to greet their new friends.

Niall:

Luke your eldest child was starting college tomorrow, and was still sitting up in his room scared of what tomorrow would bring. "Hey son, don't worry about tomorrow, your going to love college, think about all the girls and food that will be there, your going to be so good, I'm so proud of you son", Niall said to Luke hugging him. You walked into Luke's room with your 14 year old daughter Gemma, you all sat and talked about how he's going to have so much fun. The next day after dropping Gemma to school a bit early than usual, you dropped Luke off to college "Have a good day babe, text me if you need anything", you said to him giving him a kiss on the cheek making him all embarrassed, you and Niall were so proud of both of your children.

Harry:

Your twins George and Darcy were starting Primary school today, most of last night you and Harry were up with them trying to calm them down and get them to sleep, as they were very nervous for today. "Come on Georgey, eat your breakfast, your a big grown up boy now and need to look after your sister, as your both going to big school, and there can be some meanies, but me and Daddy love you two very much", you said to your son George still trying to get him to eat. Darcy had finished her food and was now waiting with Harry, for George to finish. 10 minutes later, you were all out of the door, and on your way to school. "Goodbye kids, have a great day, tell daddy how it was when you get home", you both kissed them and waved them goodbye, both of them holding hands as they walked into the classroom.

Zayn:

Your daughter Amelia, was starting college today, to study art. Your son Theo was already in his second year of college studying media. "Amelia, I'm so proud of you following your dream, if you have any troubles, just find Theo he promised he''l help you out", you said to your sixteen year old daughter, as you did her into a fish tail plait. Zayn was in the car with Theo, waiting for your both. You arrived at the college kissing your daughter and passing her on to Zayn, whilst you talked to Theo. "Now babe, your going to do so well in this art course, I hope you enjoy the roller coaster of college, love you girl", he kissed your daughter, and your kids were off walking into the college, you and Zayn had happy tears, as both of your children have grown up so fast.