He picks you up from school

Harry:

You weren't feeling very well, so you snuck you phone out from your skirt pocket and text Harry "I feel so ill, SAVE ME :(". He usually texts you back instantly, curious as to why he hadn't replied, you lied your head down on the table and closed your eyes. "Y/N early dismissal", your teacher said. You looked up confused to see Harry standing in the door, his dimples showing as he saw your shocked face. You walked over to your boyfriend and kissed him. You both ran out of the classroom hearing girls whispering how lucky you were to have such a caring boyfriend.

Niall:

You were at lunch, sitting alone as your friends all had work to catch up with. You were sitting there, thinking about Niall and how his tour ends in 3 days, you missed him a lot. "What's my beautiful girl, doing sitting all alone?" you looked up to see Niall standing there with a big smile on his face. You leaped up and jumped into his arms "Niall, I thought tour ended in 3 days, i've missed you so much" you said still in Niall's arms. "Where playing here for the last 3 days of tour, so I though I'd come and surprise you" he said kissing you on the cheek. "Lets get out of here Y/N and get you some proper lunch. You both walked hand in hand, walking past girls fangirling over him.

Louis:

You were dreading today. It was your birthday and you were at school instead of being at home with your boyfriend and family. You were sitting in class tired, annoyed and just wanted to go home, when your best friend (Y/B/N) who was sitting next to you tapped you on your shoulder and pointed at the door. You looked over to see Louis making funny faces at you in from the other side of the door. You couldn’t control your laughter and your teacher looked over to see what you were laughing about. He opened the door “Is there a reason you’re disrupting my class?” he asked slightly amused “I’m just erm.. Here to pick up my erm.. My...Girlfriend.. Y/N.” he said. Everyone turned and faced you as you stood up. "Well off you go Y/N", you said thank you to your teacher and walked out with Louis, still making you laugh.

Zayn:

You were in Maths, you really hate the subject, so you decided to just close your eye. Suddenly your teacher slammed a book down onto your desk, making you jump out of your seat and people in your class laughing at you." Miss Y/N, I have a note from the office, saying someone is here to pick your up for your dentist appointment, you may go there now" you got up out of your seat with a confused expression on your face, you didn't have a dentist appointment. As,you turned the corner, you saw your boyfriend standing there with a smirk on his face. You both got into his car and sped of to his house. "I missed you too much Y/N, so I made an excuse for you, sorry for taking you out of school babe", for the rest of the day you both sat in bed cuddling/

Liam:

It was Valentines Day and you were stuck at school, when you could be at home with Liam cuddling. Just as you were about to take your pencil out of you satchel, your saw Liam standing in the classroom doorway with a bunch of flowers and a box of heart shaped chocolate. "Please can Y/N be dismissed from this lesson, as I have a surprise for her", Liam sheepishly asked. You were one of your teachers best students, so she obviously let you go. For the remainder of the afternoon, you went on a romantic picnic and then went home and watched Romantic films, whilst feeding each other sweet things.