The truth?

Hey guys. Really sorry I haven't updated in a long time.
Hannah/Danny's POV

Slender just looked at me than started to say  " I think so. It is really up to him, who rules next." I looked up at him. "If I am I want (Y/N) to rule with me." we said in sync. "That takes a lot of work child. Do you want me to contact Zalgo to meet with you to ask?" Slender warned/questions
"Only if you and Y/N come with me, I feel safer with you there and Y/N is my best friend" We said. "That is fine. Go find Y/N and get ready to leave. I'll tell the other pastas.

–Time skip from Ben thinking he's drowning in a kiddy pool–

~~With Slender ~~
Children, Me, Hannah/Danny, and Y/N are going to the under realm to discuss matters with Lord Zalgo. The Proxies are in charge till I get back. No leaving the house and please don't set the house on fire like last time." Slender stated than teleported away. "You all heard him. No leaving the house and Toby and LJ stay out of the kitchen. Hoodie will be up stairs and I'll be here if you guys need anything." Masky stated. "This sucks. No killing and I can't play video games with Y/N. Ugh" Ben complained. "Calm you man tits. She'll be back soon. Why don't we play a game with everyone. " Jeff tried to convince him. "Fine. I'm bored anyway. Everyone to the living room we are playing a game." Masky yelled after he over heard the boys conversation. The pastas came down the stairs mumbling things like 'stupid Masky' or 'what game'  "What game dose everyone want to play? What about 10 minutes in heaven" Masky suggested. "Wait. Isn't is 7 minutes?" Toby questioned. "Yes. But 10 minuted is way more fun *smirking face* "

~~With Y/N and the rest ~~

"Why am I coming? I was sleeping!" Y/N wined "Because Hannah/Danny want you to hel rule the under world. If she becomes Queen / King. You can deny if you like but this means a lot to them " Slender reassured. "Okay. When can we go in. I'm starting to worry. " I said looking up at him. "Soon child. Soon have faith in them. " He stated "I hope they are okay. I know they don't like Zalgo. If the become ruler will we have to move. I don't want to leave Hannah/Danny or the pastas." I said worrying about the future "Calm down. Everything will be figured out soon. Trust me and Danny/Hannah" Slender answered.

____________________________________________
Should Danny/Hannah become ruler and have Y/N help rule plus have the pastas move into the under world. Or have Zalgo laugh in their face and tell them never. You guys pick I need to know before the next chapter. Bye guys