New life

We started to walk out side to the lake. I saw a blanket with food all over it, and fire fly's everywhere. It's beautiful, wow! Zalgo saw my eyes widen. "Now Y/N I have a question. Do you remember the creepypastas." He asked "No. How did you do this. It's amazing " I smiled. "It's all for you my love. " Zalgo smiled. He was in human form. But we were in slender forest so I changed out. "Come on. Let's go swim!" I ran to the dock and jumped In. Zalgo ran after me.
///////Slender POV\\\\\\
"WHERE IS Y/N. HOW COULD YOU LET HER GET KIDNAPPED!!!" I screamed. She was like a daughter to me I don't know what I will do if she's hurt. We should go find her. I feel something in the woods. I must go see. "Children I will be back. Go to your rooms NOW"
I went to the forest where I felt the presence. What I saw shocked me. It was Y/N and Zalgo swimming. I tried getting closer but I was shot back. That bastard put a field so I couldn't get her back. When Y/N saw me she screamed like she was scared. "Y/N calm down. It just your imagination. Come on let's eat. " Zalgo said. She doesn't remember me. HE DID SOMETHING TO HER. I WILL KILL HIM. I went back home to see Sally crying. "Daddy when's y/n going come back?" She sniffed "I don't know sweet heart. She's be back soon. I promise " I said. I was lying but still hate seeing her sad. We need to get her soon. "Sally go to bed honey. Jane come get Sally" Jane rushed downstairs to get Sally. "Everyone come here please.  Y/N has no memory of us or me. I am sorry to say but I don't know how to get it back. " I said  Some started to cry others pissed off. "We need to get her and try. Please Slenderman. We need her back. It won't be the same!" Puppeteer said. He was right and we all knew it. But how. "Okay we will try. She is in the woods now. Ben try going to talk to her" I hope he could do it. "Yes sir" Ben ran out of the house and Toby ran after him. Good luck child.

////////3 months later\\\\\\\
Still no Y/N. We started to lose hope. I still haven't seen her, but she did marry Zalgo Toby was heart broken. I explained Zalgo brainwashed her and she didn't know what she was doing. Everyone was depressed and never left there room or the house. I felt so bad. I will get her back. Weather it's the last thing I do. I took Ben and teleported to Zalgos Kingdom. We saw Y/N in the garden by herself. Big mistake. Ben ran up to her and kissed her. She then saw me and Ben. "I am so glad to see you. I miss you to death. Please take me away. I can't take this anymore!" She said shaking "I know I know. Come on. It's okay" I put my arms around her and hugged her. Poor thing. She was different. Way different. She had (What ever you want) I took her home. "Y/N YOUR BACK. WE MISSED YOU!!" Everyone yelled and tackled her down. "I am glad to be back. I missed you guys to. I love you all" She said. Still shaking, She was so scared. "It's okay. Your safe now. What happened while you were there?" I asked hoping not to upset her. "He abused me and made me marry him. I can't go back. He would hurt me. He stuck needles in my arm. I had to smile the hole time. My only friend was Hannah. I feel bad for leaving her. Can she come here?" Y/N said trying not to cry. "If she wants to. She may." I said. "I will get her now.