Welcome home Hannah

So I forgot to say that Hannah has two personalities. There's Hannah and then there is Danny. When Hannah is talking it will be normal   but when Danny is talking it will be bold. So yeah. On with the chapter
Y/Ns POV
"I will get her now" Slenderman said. "I hope she's nice" Sally ask "She is very nice but short tempered so don't piss her off. Her name is Hannah has Danny her split personality. She's nice to but more daring. "I said while walking over to them. Slender came back a couple minutes later with Hannah/Danny behind him. She ran up to me in her human form. (Up above ) and gave me a hug.  "Y/N I'm glad your safe!" Danny said just for me to hear. "Guys this is Hannah and or Danny. She has two personalities." "hi I'm Danny. Sup I'm Hannah" A bunch of hellos and his were heard. "Welcome to the Slender mansion." Slender said. "So this is my family, Ben Jeff Sally Clockwork Jane Puppeteer Jason ttm Laughing Jack Smile dog Eyeless Jack Rake Tails dolls Lui Red Sonice ex Lost silver   Toby Hoodie Masky and Slender. There are more but they are hunting right now." I said introducing everyone. "Hey cutey I'm Jason." Jason tried to flirt but Danny punched him in the face "Back the fuck up bitch" Danny hissed. "Feisty I like it." *winks* Jason kept trying "Jason back up if you like having arms" I said. He still was there. I let Danny go. "Oh shit!" Jason scream like a little girl and ran away "SOMEONE HELP ME. SHE GOIN KILL ME!!" We all just laughed at the site of Jason running and screaming. "I warned you. Suffer hahaha" Danny chased him up the tree and he got stuck. "Come on ms Danny let's go inside" Sally said. "Come on Jeff Help me get Jason down." I said walking over there.

-----------time skip------------
"Let me show you your new room" "Okay." Half of the room was black and dark red, with a big TV and gaming system, a king size bed and a bathroom. "Holy shit" They said. "This is amazing thank you so frinkin much!" Hannah said  "Anything for you my bestie" I hugged her and let her settle in
~Danny/Hannah Pov~
Danny do you we can be apart of this family. Yeah I do, these people are Y/Ns family. Is she can trust them we can to. It's better the Zalgo. I agree. I'm tired you can have fun. Don't hurt anyone please. Goodnight Hannah sleep well. I took over the body and walked down stairs. Ben was on the couch play Call of Duty. "Hey Ben can I play with you?" " Sure if you want. Do you know how to?" He asked "Yeah I had you before I died. It was my favorite game." I said happily "Okay here. It's on multiplayer"
_________________________________________________
Sorry to cut it short but I'm busy and my dog got hit by a car so we are taking him to the vet. I'll update soon bye my little fireflies