Threat

Catherine bolted with anger and frustration to see her old enemy Tommy Piscot . Tommy Piscot was her high school boyfriend who used her as a toy to get money. He  used to forced and threatened her to flirt with rich man so that he can blackmail them and get large sum of  money from them. After twenty five years he was back into her life and Catherine wondered what he wanted.

''You son of bitch!!! What the hell do you want for me?'', she saw he was looking at her from top and bottom and laughed.

''You haven't change a slight Catherine. You look beautiful like back in high school. You can still help me to get some money from this rich and powerful business man'', he touched her face but Catherine grabbed his hands and pushed him away from her.

'' What made you think that I would do that huh? I would never do anything for you. My greatest regret in my life is that I have agreed to do things back in high school in fear of you but , I don't fear you anymore. You can do whatever you like to me but I will not do anything for you ever again'', slhe grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to her and punched her hard on her face.

''Do you think I would let you go easily ??? If you don't agree to do what I say I have a way to make you do. I would make a prone of you and will send on YouTube . I am sure your fans would love to see their favourite famous singer Catherine Swift prone. What say??'', he laughed .

Catherine felt like she was breaking down and the fear of her prone was too much that tears rolled down from her eyes. She regretted that she had to do what she did in past for him since there was no choice left in her hands. Tommy was the most dangerous man who  did what he threatened and if she did not agreed with him he surely would make prone of her and send on YouTube. Her reputation and career that she build for twenty five years would be destroyed and she even have to bear humiliation of media and people. She can't risk that so she nodded her head agreeing that she would do what he said her to do.