Blessings in disguise

Madonna was staring down from the window. She felt the cool breeze from the costal touched her fragile skin leaving her skin cool . The thought of going out on the street with her old and rack guitar was saddening.

Life was not like mp3 players where everyone can play their favourite songs. It was like FM Radio where whatever comes must be enjoyed. For Madonna she would dream of singing in a stage than on the street but everyone is not so lucky as Catherine Swift.

She took her black torn jacket and white muffler and  guitar and walked out toward thee Curzon Street. She saw Antique shop owner smiling at her and greeting her by nodding his head. Her heart felt delighted as there was someone who noticed her existence for the rest  of the world she was invisible.

She started playing the EDShreen song photograph and she could grab few attention of people on the street. She was happy that today her stomach would not be empty she could atleast manage to get a slice of bread.

It was mid  sunny day. The sun was carrassing directly toward her eyes making it impossible for her to see. She turned her back and sang. After a while she noticed that the coins on her hat was gone. She looked all around but where was nothing. She cried. The tears falls down like a droplet of water from the tree during the rain.

The antique owner noticed her and asked her what happened. She narrated everything from the beginning and she saw his facial expressions changing. She looked at her in sympathy and walked toward his shop and came with three slice of breads with strawberry jams on it. It was so delicious it made Madonna mouth wet with salvia and wishing if she could have more. It has been ages since she had eaten such a delicious thing. It was like blessing in disguise. She would never manage to buy that three slice of bread and jam even if she sing whole day.

She did a happy dance in her mind and started singing the song ''Counting stars''.