kidnapped

Catherine Received a phone call from her music director about the next shoot. Her life have become so busy with works that she did not have time even to breath. Night time was the only time but a old woman with empty large house was the most sad place to live. She did try to date some actors and singers but no one was much of fun for her like before.

Jacob was the only guy who  she never get bored spending time. She still remembered the time they spend going on a road trip to escape the next shoot. Catherine director John even made her missing presence as kidnapped and all the TV channels were reporting  her missing reports.

Finally, when they were 4 miles away the traffic police caught them and beat Jacob thinking he was Kidnappers. Catherine smiled remembering the incident . She took her snow white muffler and tolley and walked toward the parking lot. When she opened the car door and put the car keys to engine she noticed a figure behind her.

A man covered with black mask with a knife on Catherine neck was asking her to drive the car. Catherine heart rushed with the fear. She wanted to shout out loud for help but the knife on her neck prevented her from doing. Helpless Catherine drove where the mysterious man asked her to drive.

After driving for thirty minutes they reached to a construction sides where not a single man was visible except that mysterious man and Catherine. Catherine was asked to move out and she did as he said. They walked inside the building . The man grabbed her with the knife on her neck and they kept walking. They stopped at sixth floor where there was ten mens and one of the fat man who Catherine observed carefully and noticed that it was her old rival and she realised she was kidnapped.
The man said with so much of black humours ''Welcome Catherine, remember me? of course you do haha...''.