Never X ending X Test

Start from the beginning

"Yeah you right, also the food should be here any minute" Gon says reading my face.

~~~Timeskip to while they are eating 

'Oh my gosh this food is amazing  who made this' I thought as I eat my food happily completely ignoring to conversation going around me.

 "Hey Gon watch this" I heard Killua whisper and then right after there was food on my face then more food on my face after Gon throw some at me too. 

"You. Better. Run. You. Little. RATS" I say slowly walking towards them and them shaking in there boots and holding onto eachother.

"Gomen'nesasi" The yell in a shakey voice still holding eachother. I hit both of them on the head with a four of my strength. "IITTAAIII!!"The yell in pain. 

"Don't waste food" I say calming down and walking away to get a change of clothes and get onto the shower. "When I get back the food better be cleaned up Gon, Killua oh and boys..." I say turning my head to look at them ." No one is allowed to help you Got it Kurapaka-san and Leorio-san" I say giving them a look that says 'I will if you do so you better not' and head into the bathroom.

~~~Skip over the rainbow

I have finally got all of the stuff out of my hair and went to get our of the shower and get dressed.I put on my Panic Of the Disco crop top and a skirt with a grey beanie black ankle shoes and I black leather bottomless backpack. ( I just love this outfit).After I am done getting dressed I straighted my hair and put it up in pigtails to make me look innocent which I am *Wink* 

Once I was done with getting ready for the day I stepped outside of the bathroom all eyes were on me in thoses eyes I saw the look that s all to firniliar the look of lust in almost everyones eyes even Gon's they all made me uncomfortable

Once I was done with getting ready for the day I stepped outside of the bathroom all eyes were on me in thoses eyes I saw the look that s all to firniliar the look of lust in almost everyones eyes even Gon's they all made me uncomfortable. "H H Hey g g guys my e e e eyes are u up h he here " i say shyly. Why can't I just go one day with no one noticing me' I thought 'Because you are special Cherr and you deserve the best of everything' Tora says in my mind 'Because you are so beautiful' Harley says through our mind link 'Hey where did you all go? you have been gone for the whole hunter's exam' I asked him 'Oh family matters and training don't worry we aren't going to leave again allot of drama I will feel you in later' He says then his presence disappear and so did Tora's. 

"Hey" Someone says snapping their fingers 

"If you don't get that hand out of my face I will tear it off of your body" I say in a calm tone,and it immedently it is withdrawn from my face."Good now is the mess cleaned up?" I asked walking towards where the mess was made.

"Yes Cherrie it is " Both Gon and Kurapaka says in unison

"Good now here is your candy" I say bringing out some candy out of no where you know anime logic and hand it to them, Killua got a herey's chocolate bar and Gon got a  nine rope Sweetrope candy. They were exciterd and hugged me in which I was surprised and hit both of them on the head.