"Oh really?" Serena asked, hopeful.

"I was thinking like a loose ponytail with your bangs framing your face and extra volume at the top. We can curl the bottom and bring it around your shoulder."

"That's sounds so pretty. I love it Delia!" Serena exclaimed happily.

"Alright then." Delia smiled.

"Okay Serena, let's get this dress in a garment bag and onto the jet. We're leaving for Kanto in 2 hours." Naomi said.

"Oh yes. Before you guys have fun on your bachelorette party, we need to check on the wedding decorations in that little clearing once we get there." Delia said. "Professor Oak and a bunch of other friends of ours have been working on it, and Grace and I were working on it with them until we got here a week ago."

"Sounds good. I'm sure it looks incredible."

"I hope you like it sweetheart." Grace said, smiling.

~~

They were on one of the private jets that Ash owned, on their way to Kalos. It was a simple 6-seater, very small, and very fast. Ash and the boys would be taking another one later in the day, and most likely getting drunk on that one to start off his bachelor party.

The jet was about 5 hours out from Kalos, and they'd be in Kanto in an hour. The time zones were different, so it was a little earlier in the day there. It worked out nicely because that meant they could fly the day before the wedding and have time to do last minute preparations.

"Serena, after you see the wedding decorations, I'll cut your hair at the lab, and then the four of you can head to the resort for the party." Grace said.

"Sounds good mom. Thank you guys for helping so much." Serena hugged each of them and smiled.

"No problem. I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather have being with my son." Delia said kindly.

"Oh my Arceus." Serena blushed at the high praise. She was never good with compliments.

~

Their room was huge, a resort suite, with a gorgeous view of the water and the Kanto countryside. Serena could just barely see the Pokémon lab in the distance, and she was hit with a massive feeling of excitement.

She looked to the right, over the huge expanse of trees that spread out from the lab and caught a glimpse of the clearing where the ceremony would take place, a clearing normally not visible. She smiled as she pictured the decorations.

Everything was gold, olive, and brown with little hints of light pink thrown in. There were rustic wooden chairs in the front row, and the remaining 4 rows were benches. The aisle was made up of poles shoved in the ground next to the ending of the rows, with light pink ribbons tied along them. The aisle floor runner was burlap in the middle, and delicate white flower petals on the sides.

The alter was made of logs, draped with dark green vines with light pink flowers and lots of leaves, and had 3 different sized lanterns on either side of the legs. Her bridesmaids would be wearing olive dresses, mismatched and long. There was supposed to be a couple camera crews there tomorrow, mostly because, regardless of how small the wedding, it was an international affair. The strongest trainer to ever live was marrying the Kalos Queen. It's front page news, and their ceremony will be broadcast to all the regions.

"Serena! Come back to the party!" Naomi yelled, laughing as she downed a shot. Serena smiled and laughed, rejoining the festivities.

~~~

Ash waited patiently underneath the alter the next day. He had Gary, Clemont, and Luca at his side in their suits. Pikachu was on Ash's shoulder with a bow tie for the time being, but when the time came, the little mouse Pokémon needed to jump off and rush to the back where Serena would emerge, because he'd be the ring bearer.