India Thing (M)

Genre: Romance

It was late at night and he was ready to head back to Bahay Pangarap to take a rest when Leni suddenly came to visit.

"Leni," He uttered in surprise. "Di ko man alam na pupunta ka." He continued but he got distracted upon noticing the unusual stare in her eyes.

The guards gave them privacy as she entered his office. "Actually kaninang umaga ko pa plano bumisita since nalaman kong bumalik ka na," she placed her bag on the couch and closed the curtains of the room — his habit she was able to adopt.

"Wag na mam. Sila na mag-ayos niyan." He didn't want to stress her out.

She shut the curtains close and pulled him close with a hasty stare. Her body has been raging to be touched by him and it is exactly what brought her there in his office.

His face filled with astonishment, she smirked before looking down to his lips. "I miss you." She breathed and delivered some hungry kiss.

"Naka-lock ang pinto?" She asked in the midst of her hot kisses. "Mm." He mumbled, unable to speak with his lady's strong yearning.

"Nagsearch ako sa google tungkol sayo nung pagalis mo to India..." she shared breathlessly, still kissing him. "Then I came across this thing," Leni took off her blazer, not letting his lips go, badly eager to be touched by her man. "Ano yon?" He asked. "Kama Sutra?" She insinuated and gave him some luscious kisses that Digong gladly reciprocated as he helped her unbutton her top.

She pushed him down to the couch before she straddled on his lap. "Pú—" he whispered, his lady was on fire, aggressively interacting with him like there was no tomorrow.

"Sabi ko kailangan natin gawin yon pagbalik mo." Leni softly moaned next to his ears as she humped on his bulge. He felt like losing all the air in his lungs. "Leni," he uttered, indulged by the temptation she was serving.

"I miss you," she moaned softly, continuing to ground him. His knees were buckling, she was so sexy. "Wala akong condom dito mam. Nasa bahay." He informed her but she was too thrilled to care. "Wag na, okay lang yan. Mas gusto kong wala." She mewled next to his ears.

He was so ready to pin her to the couch and make love to his lady as he always do but he glanced on his watch and saw the date.

It was 28th of the month.

He was taken aback, cutting all the fuming hormones in his body. "Bakit?" She asked wondering why he suddenly stopped.

Her eyebrows furrowed, annoyed by the sudden interruption. "28 ngayon ma'am." He remarked. "O?" She replied.

Little did she know that he was keeping track of her cycle so he knows when it's safe or not. "Two days ago ka natapos ng ano mo 'di ba?" He asked, it sank to her what he was worrying about but she was too needy to even mind.

"Oo," her voice sounding irked. She pulled him back close to her. "Sa labas nalang, safe naman yon." She suggested and went back on kissing him.

It has been always a struggle to Digong to turn her down whenever she is being all wild.

First, she was irresistible.  

Second, making love with her is something he'd love to do all the time.

Third, despite one and two, he can't just do it especially when he knows it's not safe.

Fourth, she just don't take no as an answer when she's pining.

She pushed him back to the couch again and unzipped his pants freeing the restrained flesh inside. She exhaled.

What's beneath his pants really impressed her — always impressed her. It was one reason why he turns her on that much.

He brings out her inner animal. She looked up to him and flashed a sly smile before she took off her panties next to his eyes without taking off her skirt.

"Leni..." his voice trembled. He knew it wasn't safe but it was also hard to say no to such opportunity.

"Mabilis lang to. Promise." She teased. 

"Tapos kung gusto mo pa, pwede naman sa bahay tayo tumuloy para diretso pahinga ka," he strode towards him.

Every step she had took his breath away.

"Baka kase mapagod ka masyado ngayon." She uttered with a naughty voice before she slowly sat on his length, letting it sink deep into her throbbing core, dousing it with the moisture he caused to her.

"Jusko ka Leni..." he breathed, she could see the strong struggle in his face. She held onto his shoulders to control the thrusting.

"Namiss ko 'to." She panted, welcomed his whole size deep inside her yearning entrance.

"Ugh," he moaned softly, feeling like his stomach turning upside down as his eyes meet hers while she thoroughly ground him.

"28 ngayon, Leni. Put— pag talaga. Di ako makacontrol," he choked on his words. "Wag mong controllin," she retorted and leaned closer to his ears. "Gusto ko nga do it as hard as you can." She teased.

Putangina. He swore in his head.

Just like the usual, Leni won over him. He gave into her once again, served her the dessert she wanted and gave her a night of satisfaction and bliss.

At the end of the day, all he could hope for is that his seeds weren't that strong to bring them a child.

Leni stroked her clothes with her palms before heading out the office with him. Their lips were both tender from the hasty kisses they shared, it was inevitable for the others not to notice.

"Mukang napasarap kayo ha?" Delfin teased. "Gago," Digong whispered.

They always make fun of him saying he's the one being all wild for Leni like he couldn't get enough of her but the truth is despite that he is badly into her, his stamina isn't as tough as when he was younger, yet, Leni was extremely needy and he just couldn't say no to her even if he was uncertain if he's up for it or not.

"Ka-pusok man ni Leni." Digong whispered to Delfin. "Bakit?" He replied. "Ayaw paawat. Don man yan matulog sa bahay, tignan mo." He implied how he's about to have a long night with his lady.

"Ah," Delfin uttered proudly. "Lakas mo, bai—"
"Baka marinig ka." He interrupts before Leni hears them.

Delfin was so proud of his friend. He never imagined Digong can make someone like Leni Robredo go extremely hot for him.

Iba talaga tong si Rodrigo. Malakas.