Durian (G)

Summary: How is Durian a special fruit to Leni and Rodrigo?

She forked a piece of durian and saw Digong gracefully staring at her while she eats.

"Seryoso?" She uttered suppressing her chuckle. He smiled in guilt. She took a bite and forked another piece, he was still looking at her. "Panonoorin mo talaga ako?" She asked but he remained smiling. She rolled her eyes and fed him with some of the durian she was eating.

He was so happy like a child when she gave him her durian — it was hell of his favorite. "Ang hilig mo talaga dyan noh?" She chuckled upon watching him eat with bliss.

A smile grew on her lips as she recalled. Yvette traced her line of sight and realized she was smiling on a durian fruit. "Bakla," she disturbed her daydreaming.

"Nginingitian mo yung durian?" She laughed, Leni barely realized she was smiling at the fruit for quite some time already. "Ah, naalala ko lang kase si Digong." She replied.

"Nasa Tagaytay tayo pero si Digong iniisip mo? Okay yan ha." She jested. "Hindi naman, paborito niya lang kase yung durian. Naalala ko lang." She explained and took two pieces of durian for a purchase.

"Dalawa talaga?" Yvette asked. "Baka naman masira tiyan mo niyan." She added. "No, okay lang. Hindi ko naman uubusin ng isang upuan lang." She chuckled.

"Sus, if I know, it's because of Digong." She teased, Leni blushed slightly. "Grabe ka." She replied but she was guilty — partly.

"Alam mo, kahit di mo sabihin, you're obviously still into him." Yvette pointed out. Leni had a fainted smile on her face, she was guilty as charged.

She sighed, "Yvette, alam mo namang hindi pwede eh." She remarked. "Yan nanaman tayo sa hindi pwede pero kaya mo ba magpanggap na hindi mo gusto yung tao?" She retorted.

"Kakayanin." She replied with a weak smile. "Mutual pa naman yung feelings, mahal na mahal ka kaya non." She reminisced the times she witnessed Digong and Leni together.

Leni exhaled sharply, "Mahirap eh, ayaw ng pamilya ko. Ang dami na ngang iniisip ng tao sa trabaho tapos dadagdagan ko pa yung sakit ng ulo niya." She replied. "Mabuti na yung ganitong hindi kami masyadong nagkikita." She added.

"Pero miss na miss niyo yung isa't isa?" Yvette joked. "Baka mamaya kapag nagkita kayo ulit lumundag kayo sa isa't isa sa sobrang miss ha?" She followed making Leni chuckle. Very likely. Leni thought.

Leni looked down to the ground as they ran out of topics to talk about. "Papano kung nasa likod mo pala si Digong ngayon?" She asked, Leni chuckled still looking at the ground. "Hahalikan ko talaga yon, sasabihin ko gagò siya miss na miss ko na siya." Leni jested.

"Hahalikan mo talaga?" Yvette asked. Leni looked at her with a smile until she noticed that she was looking behind her. He smile faded slowly.

"Sige nga ma'am." Someone spoke behind her. Leni felt stoned, she slowly turned around and saw Digong standing behind her.

She couldn't believe he's there. "Sir?" She nearly choked, he smiled at her.

"Nagutom ako, ma'am. Naghanap ako ng durian napadpad man ako dito." He raised his plastic of durian that he bought.

"Pumunta ka dito para sa durian?" She asked finding it so silly. "Mmm," he pursed his lips. "Grabe talaga yung pagkagusto mo sa durian noh?" She chuckled.

Digong looked at Yvette and then looked back at Leni. "Durian lang sana yung pinunta ko dito kaso mo yung paa ko, ma'am, dinadala ako sa'yo." He smiled, he cheeks turned flush.

"So nasaan na yung hahalikan part, Lens?" Yvette teased making Leni turn redder. She looked at Digong, he was smiling at her waiting for it as well.

"Ako talaga?" Leni uttered shyly. "Sige ma'am ako nalang basta okay man sa'yo." Digong asked permission. Leni replied with a suppressed smile of immense blushing.

Digong leaned close and kissed her cheek. As soon as his lips broke from her rosy cheek, he offered her, "Durian?"