Overprotective Boyfie (PG)

It's been hours since Leni started picking a dress to wear for her friend's formal party. Digong sat at the couch of the living room as he waited for Leni.

"Uy." She called, hiding half of her body behind the door.

"Tignan mo." She uttered and walked slowly out of the room with her first dress.

He was taken aback to see her in a dress with a slightly low neckline. It's skirt rises up to above her knees and a sheer cloth stretches up to the floor.

"Ang baba naman niyang sa dibdib mo. Baka 'pag yumuko ka niyan," he criticized.

She pursed her lips, she was a bit uncomfortable with its neckline too. She went back in to change.

After a couple of minutes she went out again for the second one.

"Gagi," Digong chuckled. "Yung braso mo." He teased.

She squinted at him, "ano?" He immediately stopped laughing in scare of making her mad.

"Ano ma'am, yung sleeves. Walang sleeves. Maganda kung meron." He clarified, his face showing deep fear of his lady.

She went back in to change into something else. She tried a lot of dresses but nothing felt right, it's either Digong didn't want it or she didn't like it.

"Love?" She asked as she stood with her round neck long sleeves peach dress.

"Okay yan ah." His eyes twinkled. "Mas okay yan kaysa sa isa na kita yung dibdib, puta—" he haltered as she showed him the back part of the dress.

He walked towards her. "Nasaan yung bra mo?" It felt like a mystery to him not to see the hooks at her back. He checked the front of her dress.

"May bra ka ba?" He asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

She chuckled, "hulaan mo."

He looked at her with a rebellious stare. "Ang baba man ng likod. Wag yan. Isipin pa nila wala kang suot sa loob." He stipulated.

"Meron akong padding. Ang OA nito—"

"Wag yan, magpalit ka na. Meron pa diyan iba." He interrupts.

She went back in to change again. She went out with her purple long sleeves dress with a sweetheart neckline. He rolled his eyes, "tago mo nga yang dibdib mo."

"Meron naman ako nito," she pulled her scarf out and wrapped it on her neck.

He looked convinced. "Kung may scarf okay man yan."

She looked at herself in the mirror and realized how tacky she looks with a scarf on an evening dress. "Parang ang baduy pala." She frowned.

He snorted, "mga tatlong oras ka nang namimili ng damit." She rolled her eyes. "Ang arte arte mo kase. Okay na yung pink kanina tsaka yung red eh." She refuted.

"Hanap ka pa ng iba. Dami dami mong damit jan." He laughed. She chose another dress to fit in.

Digong took a bag of chips from the kitchen as he waited for Leni. "Tagal naman." He shouted from the couch.

"Wait lang!" She shouted back.

He kept his eye on the door as he crunched on the chips waiting for his lady to come out.

She twisted the door knob and finally went out. She wore a white off shoulder dress draped with lace. Its torso's design is a mesh cloth embellished with off white floral patches and beads that slightly shows her skin in a classy manner. It's skirt goes down to the floor, it firmly grasps on her figure showing her curvy waists and hips.