Austin nods and hugs his pregnant friend, to which she lays on his shoulder. "You alright?"

"I'm fine," she smiles, pushing herself up and smiling at him. She stands and eyes Ally, giving her a look. "Pregnant girl talk?"

Ally grins and nods. "Sure."

The two leave and Austin looks back at Matt, who looked stressed. "When the hell are you planning on putting a ring on that?"

Matthew looks back at him and laughs. "Hey, in my defense, she's always moody. I'll do it when the hormones stop."

Austin chuckles and stands. He goes over to Matt and slaps his hand on his shoulder. "Rule number one: after they have kids, hormones don't ever disappear."

"Mmm. Nice to know."

//

"So... when are you due? Do you know what you're having?" Ally asks Sierra as the two of them unpack her bags and place her clothing into the dressers and closet."

"Six weeks exact," she smiles, folding a shirt. "And a boy. I wanna name him Sam, but Matt is leaning towards Leo."

"Just Sam or short for Samuel?"

"Just Sam, I think," she shrugs, then sits on the bed. "When your due date? I would be able to predict what you're having but I've been all jumbled up to actually use more than 40% of my brain power."

"Mine is November 2nd, and we're having another girl," she smiles, sitting next to her. "Austin wanted a boy, but he's happy. We don't have names yet, though."

Sierra smiles lightly. "You and Austin are so cute. I wish Matt would just propose to me. I asked him about marriage and he always says I'm his life and future, but there has yet to be a ring on this finger."

Ally nudges her friend with a smile. "That man loves you. Just wait on it."

"I know. I just wish I was married, you know? I've known Matt for years now, and he should've been proposed. He's a spontaneous guy."

"Well maybe he got himself together with you and decided some things were worth the calm and wait."

Sierra laughs and runs a hand through her black hair. "You always know what to say. Boy have I missed you."

Ally grins just as the door opens, revealing Matt with a generous smile. "If you wanted me to propose, you could've just gave me a hint or something."

Realizing he heard the conversation, Sierra glares and points to her rounded stomach. "This is the biggest hint you will ever get."

He grins and nods. "I gotchu," he laughs, then looks to Ally. "Oh, Austin said he needs to talk to you."

"Good talk or bad talk?"

"I dunno. We were talking about living arrangements for our kids then he told me that if I saw Ally tell her to go to the garden."

Ally nods and exits the room. She makes her way down the stairs and across the entire house to reach the side door that lead to their garden. She looks around and sees no one so she sighs and calls, "Austin?"

Suddenly, someone wraps their arm tightly around her neck and Ally chokes for a moment before her senses kick in. She head butts the person behind her and spins around to throw a blow straight to their face. Only, she realizes it's Austin and gapes, but then just glares. "Austin!"

"Okay, I just had to be sure you could... oh, shit... you could defend yourself while you're like 6 months pregnant." He grunts out, standing and holding his nose. "Boy, that shit hurts. You have a strong ass punch."

Ally smirks and leans on her hip. "Did you want anything else, other than for me to beat your ass since you don't wanna hire a professional?"

"Are you forgetting I'm a first class agent and spy?" Austin smirks himself, mocking her pose. "I am a professional. But yeah, I need you to take Sierra baby shopping or whatever on Thursday because they don't have any supplies for their baby yet and Matt is doing this whole proposal thing and da da da."

"I think we, or you and Matt specifically, need to put together another nursery. I would say they could just use ours but we'll need it like a month later." Ally says, walking towards the back of the house.

"I can just have my contractor come out next week and install the heating in a room and we can decorate it after that," Austin speaks while following her. "Hey, I gotta go to a dinner tonight for work. You wanna come?"

"And leave the girls here with Matt and Sierra? No. Sierra is stressed and the girls will stress Matt which will stress Sierra."

"But it's alright if they stress us?"

Ally laughs and looks back at him. "They're our children, Austin. They're supposed to stress us. We're used to it. Speaking of which, I have to go get the girls in a few."

"I would go but I gotta sign shit for Matt and Sierra's leave."

Ally nods and turns around to quickly kiss his lips. "Alright. Be back in thirty."

He grabs her waist before she can step back and places another kiss on her lips, smiling at her little yelp as they pulled away. "Even after years, you still do that and it still amazes me."

Ally grins up at him, then pushes him away to go in the house to grab her keys.