Imagine having an argument with Jason Voorhees.

You opened the front door of the cabin you shared with your machete wielding boyfriend. You took a deep breath as fresh air made its way to your lungs, looking around at the scene before you, you noticed that there is a patch of your favorite flowers growing right up the hill by your secluded cabin. You knew that Jason wasn’t fond of you leaving the cabin, especially by yourself. For the most part, you respected his wishes, but it has been over an year since you’ve had any kind of nature interaction and it gets boring waiting for Jason to come home from patrolling.

So, being the young bold person you are, you placed your bare foot on the grass filled ground and continued to walk to the beautiful patch of flowers basking in the sun’s light, all while looking the wildlife that lived right outside you cabin door. You noticed all kinds of insects and animals recognize your presence, making you feel like a princess in a cheesy kid’s movie. As soon as you reached the garden of flowers, you stopped as you heard heavy booted footsteps coming towards your direction. You looked to where the sound was coming from, you had already inferred that it was Jason by how fast the footsteps were and the masked heavy breathing. You hung your head in shame as you knew this was gonna result in some sort of quarrel between the two of you.

You looked up and saw Jason’s rage filled eyes glaring right into your fearful ones. Your once steady breathing became rapid as he made his way to you.

  “H-hey, Jay.” You greeted as stood before you in all of his masculine glory.

In response, he growled and tossed you over his shoulder, reminding you of the first time the of you met. He reached the cabin in half the time you ever could, worry filled your body as you neared your home. You’ve never seen Jason this angry towards you, so you just sat and hoped that you could get your point across before he completely snaps. Even though you knew that he would never intentionally hurt you, you felt like apologizing and explaining what you were doing would help the case.

Jason walked in to the bedroom you two shared and dumped your body on to the bed. You immediately sat up and walked to where he stood furiously writing on the notepad you gave him for his birthday. The one you and him were using before got used up when you were teaching him how to write better. You looked over his shoulder curiously as wrote, but by time you could get a good glimpse, he had the paper turned towards you.

"Why would go out there without me? Don't you know what coukd happen to you?!"  The paper read, you sighed and began to explain why you were obliviously wandering in the woods, but Jason rolled his eyes and slammed you against the nearby wall with extreme force.

You wimpered slightly at the impact and prepared yourself to look into his rage filled eyes, but nothing of the sort was there. Jason looked at you with a concerned stare and gripped your hips tightly as you shrunk under his caring glare. At this point, Jason's mask was off and his natural features were graced upon your eyes, you learned to love every part of his being and always suggested that he left his mask off when he's home. Daringly, you reached for one of his hands that were still gripping your soft body and were moving dangerously to your thighs. He eventually laced his fingers with yours, making you lay your head on his broad chest with your hair tickling his nose a little bit.

"Mine." He rasped to you, making you smile contently.

"Yes, Jason. All yours." You responded happily.

****

Hey, beauties! I hoped you all enjoyed the imagine and more will be coming your way soon!

I do take requests so make sure you get your ideas to my inbox or comment section ASAP!

January 26, 2018.