"Actually, it would be nice to inspire a little boy or girl to get on a rollercoaster".

"Im sure". Rain rolled his eyes and strolled ahead of me, making me smile in triumph until he turned around with a grin and grab my knee pit. My eyes widened in realization and I screamed as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Get me down!! I furiously pounded at his back as he laughed and if I raised my head I would see the rest of the 'wolf pack' laughing and pointing but I settled for just listening to the their goofy laughs, not wanting to embarass myself more.

I tried kicking my foot agaist his body but he only clutched it tighter with suprised strength. Rain was lean and tall but I was nearly his height, so how he managed to pick me up was beyond me. I eventually quieted down planning my revenge against the jerk. I knew we arrived when he paused and slowly lowered me with a cautious look on his face, he was guarding his face before I even steadied myself on ground level. Atleast he knew he was about to get slapped.

"Sorry, sorry sorry, but you were being a coward."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "You could have killed me." Now it was his turn to roll his eyes and he dropped his hands. "Come on the lines not even long, and thats a first. Try something new."

Last time I tried something new I ended up getting my heart broken. But I bit back the words and just sighed, I said I needed adrenaline and a rush and I guess this was the only way. Not exactly what I was looking for but it was a start, I had to start being brave and show people that I'm not a fragile glass that could break easily.

With that thought in mind I dropped my crossed hands. "Okay, I'll go".

"Really?" His face flashed in suprise and I reveled at it, he probably wasn't expecting it.

"Yeah lets go". I walked in front of him, my heart beating irratically in my chest. Suddenly I wasn't feeling all too well. My stomach felt as if it was doing cartwheels and there was a hint of cramps on my side but I ignored it and blamed it on my nerves. Rain still hadn't move next to me and I turmed around and smirk at his still shocked face.

"You coming?" I asked and he snapped out of it, walking behind and throwing a comrforting hand on my shoulder. "You'll be fine. Hardly anyone dies from these things". He stated nonchalantly and I gasped, my eyes widening in panic.

He chuckled and patted my shoulder, stepping in front me as the sullen looking employee extended his hand for our tickets.

"Have a great ride." He drolled and I frowned in his direction.

Someone's having a bad day.

Rain clasped my hand in his as we sat side by side in the hard seat. I gulped and looked around frantically.

"Calm down. No panic attacks today, I promise we'll be safe". I glanced at him warily and saw him take off his cap, ruffling up the spiked tousled black hair. Looking up at me he smiled reassuringly and I returned it shakily.

The announcement came on to fasten our seat belts and pull down the lever and hold on. I strapped the belt so tight I almost lost blood circulation on my waist and I held on so tight on the lever that my knuckles turned white with pressure.

Rain only sat back, refusing to grip the lever. I gaped in his direction and couldn't say anything because the our cart started moving.

"Oh yeah baby. Time to rock and roll." He said and I squeezed my eyes shut as we rode up all the way. My heart was booming against my chest and I felt as if I was hyperventilating, not to mention the little inklings of cramps that were once settled on my side; now vacated itself in the pit of my stomach.

"You okay?" I didn't open my eyes when he asked.

"Yeah. Fine." It came out firm to him but inside I felt as if something was settled in my stomach, weighing my body down and I suddenly had the urge to throw up, automatically feeling that weird metal taste in my mouth.

We reached the too and I peeked open an eyelid only to have us drop in such a flash that it took my breath away.

Completely.

Until I realized I was screaming like a banchy while Rain was laughing and wooping, throwing his hands up in excitement. There were twists and turns and us turing upside for long periods of time. By now, my stomach already flipped over and I tried hard to swallow the bile that rested in my throat. My hair was whiplashing my every which way I turned like slaps across the face.

When the cart finally stopped and Rain was panting with adrenaline, I waited impatiently for the -much more enthusiastic- employee to open the gate.

"That was fucking awesome! Oh shit.." He leaned over and studied my face that probably looked pale and sick. "Shit, of course you're not okay. Shit shit shit okay. Man would you hurry up and open the fucking door!" He shouted at the employee and the man looked alarm, but I was expecting him to because Rain could look intimidating when he really wanted to.

The man scurried over to us and unlocked the door, I slid out and was hoping I could make it safely to the trash can but I couldn't make and next thing I knew I was throwing up all over the employees dirty white vans.

The worst part about throwing up is the fact that you didn't have control over when you wanted to stop or not, it just kept coming and coming. When you started you couldn't finish. My stomach gave an abrupt twist and I howled in pain. It felt as if I was being ripped apart.

A pair of arms engulfed me and wiped my forehead in concern. "Fuck, this is not just from the roller coaster is it? What else hurts?"

"My stomach". I moaned and bent over to wretch again only to have my stomach cramp up in knots, I gasped and my world went black.

%%%%%%%
I would really like to know if you guys think this story is going too fast. Comment Vote Please, updates will come faster