"Get the fuck out." I said roughly, and she sputtered for a second before turning around sauntering to the door only to turn back around with a snare.

"I expect you to be in bed later". She said with hope in her tone but then exited and slammed the door behind her.

"Probably not". I mumbled and dropped back into the chair with a groan.

**

Riley's POV

"Oh my gosh you are so disgusting". Christopher said as we both watched in repugnance as Tony placed every single topping known to man on his hot dog and then took it out the bun, only to horrify us further by placing the hot dog in his mouth and mock suck on it like it was a penis, all the left overs of ketchup relish etc.. all over his mouth. My stomach churned.

"Mmm, so good". He moan with a smirk and licked his lips.

"Fucking gross.. just gross, stay away from me I don't want to be seen near you." Christopher said pulling his sunglasses from on top of his head and placing it on his face. Tony's eyes glinted and he slyly slipped right beside Christopher, and that only made Christopher move over, only to be followed again until they were running around the place with Christopher squealing and Tony laughing evilly.

"Tonys always messing with him". Rain said from beside me and handed me my ticket that Rune just bought for all of us. I took it reluctantly.

"I could have paid myself."I said because I hated people paying for me. Rain rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Rune is are own personal bank account, not to make it sound harsh or what not. He's a real generous like that, everywhere we go he buys and pays for all of us, he always offer and we always accept."

"He's rich?"

" Yeah he's a investment banker. I know. You're wondering why he hangs out with the likes of us but, don't tell him I told you this, he's secretly in love with Christopher and follows him around like a puppy. But obviously Christopher's not really the lovey dovey type."

I frowned and glanced at Rune who was currently ordering cotton candy for a jumping Saphire. I made an exasperated sound. Who the hell wouldnt want that guy? He was a freaking God. Rain laughed, knowing exactly why I made the outrageous sound.

"I know, fucking beautiful he is, but Christopher'a got his heart broken a lot of times and I think he's waiting for Rune to fuck up and do something stupid. He drop him and move to the next one."

"He's so young.." I said to myself, but Rain heard."Yeah he is but you won't believe how many boyfriends he gone through this year. Rune is the fifth one his year an currently he's winning because he's lasted the longest. This is the third month, but Christopher doesn't really consider him a boyfriend..more like a fuck buddy who he likes..a lot."?

"Thats.."

Rain shrugged. "It is what it is. Not really my business. Lets head on in, I have some rides in mind that I need to try."

I nodded and followed him as we walked into the Coney Island amusement park with a grimacing Christopher and a cheeky Tony. All I heard as I entered was the loud music of children laughing and the screams of terrified people on what looked like the biggest roller coaster I've ever seen name 'The Cyclone'.

"I want on that". Rain pointed at the ride and I immediately shook my head.

"Oooh no. Definitealy, a hundred and ten percent No". Just staring at the ride made my head spin and stomach do flips.

Rain pouted. "Fine. We'll do your suggestion first, let me guess you're suggesting the carousel or the little airplane rollercoaster, maybe you'll make friends with a little five year thats scared to go on it." Rain mocked and I glared at him. He was purposely taunting me, right?