"I don't know any places..but I do know I want somewhere fun and exciting." A grin creeped on Christopher's face and he have a loud clap.

"I've it the perfect place too. Theres and amusement park in Coney Island, I haven't been to it in a while. And we can even call up the gang I'm sure they'll want to tag along".

Just what I needed. Exactly what I need matter of fact, anything to get rid of the man that still haunted my mind.

"Sure, it sounds awesome. Just.. please don't tell them about.." I trailed off as I witnessed the grin on his face fade away, being replaced by a look of hurt

"Look I know you don't know me well. But obviously I wouldn't tell them about that, even if you gave me permission. Thats your private business and when you want to tell them or confide in them, you can." His words struck something in me and I knew I could trust him wholeheartedly; no doubt. And with that thought in mind I swiftly went to apologize for assuming he was one of those people that went around spilling everyone's beans.

He hesitated at first but then only smiled and waved it away -a swift roll of his eyes- and told me it was safe to be cautious of people.

"Alright you go pack necessities and I'll call the wolf pack." The mock howl he gave after nearly made me fall out the chair in amusement.

*

Jason's POV :O

"How about you.."Caroline gently shoved my work chair back -with surprised strength- and straddled my lap, a seductive smile on her face. "-stop working and give me some attention. Huh?"

I sighed warily and shook my head, placing my hands on her hips to raise her off. "Not today Caroline. I'm busy, and even if I wasn't I'm tired and not repeating the same mistake we did last week".

Her face suddenly blotched red with rage and she glared at me as if she was imagining it causing real damage to my face. "Mistake?"

"Yes Caroline, mistake." I nudged her of me, and guilt almost filled me when she almost tripped on her heels. But it dissipated when I remembered what the witch did last week. "Matter of fact, it could even be considered rape coming from the fact that you took advantage of me while I was drunk."

The glacial gaze returned and she jutted her chin up, crossing her arms making her breasts rise enough to almost spill out her sheer blouse. "You weren't unwilling."

"I was unconscious, you stupid bitch!" I bellowed and even though my mother taught me never to use that word with a woman, I couldn't help the word from slipping out. Who the hell takes advantage of a man when he's unconscious?! The woman didn't know how to stop, even though at every turn he tried to remind her that the only reason they were getting married was because his father wanted to continue his business with children from a well profited mother. Or in other words, the old man only wanted him to sleep with some gold digger and have children with her.

Although, for what it's worth, I was really trying hard to like her and only came up short with her bitchy attitudes and demanding things from him. I didn't want her, I wanted...

God all I wanted was the sweet succulent brown hair man that made me forget to breathe and messed with my mind and ability to think straight. The way he gloved my cock and moaned and walked and breathed...
My body heated with arousal and I only just remembered Caroline was still standing up with an appalled look on her face. I cleared my throat.

"Get out my office." I stated simply and her mouth just dropped farther.

"Y-y-you can't-"

She was struggling to resume her dominance and only way to make her quit was to intimidate her farther. I stood up to my full height, watched ad her eyes widened, and pointed to the door of my home office.