“Okay, Super Harry,” she said and her smile was one of the reasons why I had to carry on with my life.

      Emilie had been very special to me since she reminded me of the little girls whom I used to know back then. She made me remember baby Lux for some reason. Her smile made me think of Louis’ beautiful twin sisters Daisy and Phoebe, and at times, I would remember the angelic face of Holly Foster, Hannah’s little sister who I only saw in framed photographs at their home several months ago. Emilie became a symbol of hope for me, and her life was too precious that I would do anything to protect her along with the other children I had made friends with at camp – something that I wasn't able to do for Mandy. I was still devastated for what I did to that little girl back at my home – back to those days when I didn't know that this was all a test of faith, something that had an eventual answer that I had with me all along.

     “You still call him that, do you?” Louis interposed, making me startled with his sudden jolt from his sleep.

     “Of course, because mommy told me that he saved the world.”

     I couldn't help but smile hearing her words. She may have put it in overstated terms, but it still felt good to hear that I had something to be proud of. Ever since I was a kid, I’d always wanted to make people happy and perform in front of a huge crowd to play music, but what I didn't know was that I had a greater purpose in life, as Jenna and other people had said after the breakthrough that the people had found in my blood. It was not an easy thing to do, but I would always owe everything to the Fosters, because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be able to make it all the way to where I am right now.

     “He brought me back and he saved my life. That’s why I love this guy.”

     I looked back and I saw him standing behind my seat, a warm smile spread across his lips. After everything that we had been through, here he was, still alive and breathing, with his hand placed on my shoulder. His unmatched strength and determination were something that I admired about him the most. Up until now, I can’t believe that both of us are still here, with all the trials that we had undergone that also became our ordeals of faith. He was the real hero I might say, because without him, I wouldn't be here as well.

     “I love you too, Niall.”

     The trip went on for a few more minutes and I couldn't be more excited. I didn't know what to expect the moment when we step out back to our home. I could still remember that day when we thought that our beloved city would be turned into ashes, but who would've believed that in just a couple of months, it would be able to regain its life back. But one thing was certain: I could never bring her back.

   It was difficult to let her go, but it was all too late. I had no other choice. She was gone. And before she breathed her last, her words inspired in my mind and that was when I decided to do what she said. I trusted her so much, together with the love I had for her all of those days. She mentioned something about my eyes – something that she kept on saying during her last moments here on this cruel world and that was when she made me finally understand what my purpose in life was.

     I love you too, Harry. Those were her last words that I heard from her. She knew it. She was planning to do it as soon as she knew the answers that I had been holding with me all along. After reading her letter, I couldn't stop crying. I lost someone so special in my life and I couldn't bear the fact that I let Mike down to fulfill my promise. I let them both down, but still, I understood her reasons. She wanted to go back Home with her family, and I knew that she’s living happily with God up Above. She told me that she wasn't as strong as I thought of her, but I knew that she was wrong. She saved our lives. She and her dad made this all possible that the three of us are still alive right now.