Chapter 11

Jacob's Pov:

In the morning, Nicole and I were going to hang out at the pool because we needed to relax. But first, we have to get breakfast. I met Nicole at the breakfast buffet that our hotel had. 

"Isn't weird that hotels change the breakfast every day?" I asked

"No, because they don't want the customers to be bored with the food that they have here. That's just my guess," Nicole said

"Makes sense,"

We both sat in chairs across from each other and started eating. I looked at her and she looked depressed.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked. She looked up. Her eyes widened and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little bit tired,"

"After this, do you want to sleep and then go the pool?"

"No, I should be fine,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

"Ok"

Ding 

It was my phone. It was Luna.

L- Give it up Jacob. She probably doesn't want to be with you anymore...

J- That's a lie

L- I have evidence

J- No you don't

L- Ok, you got me. But, she can't take all of the stress of being of your gf... I can possibly take her spot

J- NO, YOU ARE NEVER TAKING HER SPOT!!!

L- Whatever

End of convo

"What just happened?" Nicole asked. I looked up.

"Oh, nothing. Everything is fine," I responded

"Oh, ok. Ready to go?"

"Yeah,"

--- 

After the pool

Nicole's Pov: 

After we went to the pool, Jacob and I went to our own rooms. When I walked into the room, Caroline was sitting on the desk chair looking at something on her laptop.

"Hey, Caroline. What are you looking at?" I asked

"What?" She asked. She closed her laptop and turned around to look at me and smiled. 

"What were you looking at?" I repeated

"Oh, nothing. How was the pool?"

"It was fine,"

"Cool. I'm going to check on Jacob," she grabbed her laptop and started walking towards the door.

"O...K?" She opened the door and walked out of the room. I laid down on my bed and watched some tv. I was watching an MTV music video special. 

"Ok, so this next video is from a group from South Korea, they are blowing up the nation!!! Here's BTS with Fire"

BTS? South Korea?  Blowing up the nation? This video has to be good if they're blowing up the nation. 

My eyes were glued to the tv to see if they were actually good like they said that they are. 

A few minutes later, the video was over. Let me tell you they were right. They are good. I looked at my phone. It's 5:30 in the afternoon. I looked at the door. Still no Caroline. I wonder what Jacob and she are talking about?

Jacob's Pov

"No, we can't tell her what's happening! We need to protect her!" I said

"But, how long are we're going to sugarcoat it? I bet you didn't tell anyone to stop threatening her?" Caroline said

"I did, some stopped and of course, some didn't,"

"Ok, but what if Nicole sees one of your fans and they tell her to go kill herself or someone stabs her?"

I paused for a minute. I took and breath and was about to say something but Caroline interrupted me

"You have to tell her sooner or she will be hurt, very badly," She got up and walked out of the room

How in the hell am I supposed to tell her?

|||||

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't updated in about a month. That wasn't supposed to happen. So, I really do apologize for that. Hopefully, I'll update more so you guys can read more during Spring/Summer break. 

Well, I guess that's it. Keep calm, and love Jakey boy! 

Gleek out!