Chapter 4

Nicole's pov:

I got up an hour later. Jacob wanted me to meet him at the breakfast bar. I got dressed. I wore this:

When I went to the breakfast bar, it was packed

When I went to the breakfast bar, it was packed. There were the guys and thousands of girls surrounding them. How did they find them? Then someone spotted me. Some of them let the boys and surrounded me. My heart was pounding. 

They all wanted a picture of me. 

That really hasn't happened to me because I was a nobody. I usually had to take picture of Jacob and the supporter. Since I am dating Jacob, I guess I get to take pictures with them, either by myself and/or Jacob. It is kinda fun but kinda nerve racking because of my social anxiety. Thank you anxiety disorder!

"Can you say hi to one of my friends, Maddie?" One of the supporters said

"Maddie, What is up! I hope your day is going to amazing! Be safe!" I said

"Thank you so much! Can you take a photo with me?"

"Of course"

After taking all of my photos, I got my food Jacob and I sat with a supporter that looked alone. When we sat down, she was fangirling. 

"Ohmigosh, I can't believe you guys are sitting and eating with us! This is amazing!" One of them said

I smiled. That was one of the sweetest things that any supporter has said. 

"Hey, no problem! We saw you here all alone and we thought that you needed someone to sit with" Jacob said

"That is so generous of you guys! May I take a selfie with you guys" She asked

"Of course!" I said

After we took our selfie, it was almost time for them to go to sound check. Jacob wanted me to go, so I'm tagging along. 

"Well, I have to go. I'll see you guys in a while" She said

She left.

"Well, she was nice" I said

"Really nice"

I got a notification for Twitter. Someone at me and calling me fake. That person thinks I am using Jacob for followers and money. Which is not true. 

I tweeted them: Why would I use someone for followers and money. I knew him way before he was famous. If you still have a problem, dm me.

"Hey, We gotta go. Ready?" Jacob asked

"Yeah ready" I said

--------

At the venue:

I was watching Jacob rehearsing. I think it was so cool how excited he is being in Magcon. 

After he was done rehearsing, he walked towards me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey" Jacob said

"Hey. It looks like you are having fun" I said

"Yeah, I don't know why, it's just rehearsal"

I laughed a little bit.

"No one is using the stage, don you want to go on?" Jacob asked

"I don't know if I'm allowed. I'm not on the tour" I said

"I asked. They said that it was fine"

"Ok"

I stood up and walked on stage and I stood there for a little bit. I took out my phone and gave to Jacob and told him to put on Pity Party  by Melanie Martinez. (Play the song on the top)

When he turned on the song, I improved. I did a few aerials, a few turns, extensions, etc. 

After I finished improving I heard applause. I turned around and I saw it was Bart Bordelon, the creator of Magcon. 

"That was amazing" Bart said

"Thank you" I said

"Do you want to perform for this show? Daniel got sick so we have a 10-minute slot."

"Sure"

"Great! See you at 3:55 sharp"

He left.

"This is amazing" Jacob said

"I know!" I said

"Let's go to your room"

After I tried not to think dirty. We went to my room and just sat down and was watching Netflix. About an hour later, I looked at the time. It was 3:45.  Doesn't time fly?

"Jacob, we gotta go. We have to get there it's 3:45" I said

"We have 10 minutes to get there!" Jacob said 

We jumped out of my room and ran to the venue. Luckily, we had 2 minutes to spare. We got to breathe for a second, then, we walked to where we were supposed to meet. 

"Ok, guys. The first venue of this tour. Let's make it amazing!" Bart said

My heart is pounding. This is kinda frightening because I was put in the last minute. 

"You guys ready?" Bart said

"Yeah!" We all said in unison

"On three we say Magcon

"One, two, Magcon!"

|||||||

Ok, sorry I haven't been updating. I might update on Friday!!! I guess that is it! Keep calm and love Jakey Boy, Gleek out!!!