Chapter 3

Nicole's pov:

At the hotel, I roomed with Caroline. My mom and Jacob's mom roomed together. Jacob is supposed to room with Daniel Skye, but, he isn't here yet, so I let Jacob crash at my room until he came. After we settled in, we decided to go to the mall with Caroline.

We asked our moms and they were cool with it.  

When we walked to the Galleria mall, we went to the Disney Store  first because Disney is basically my life, besides Glee.

When we walked to the store, I was amazed! I haven't been to a Disney Store  in a while. 

"Ok, meet me at the Apple  store at 7:00" Caroline said

"Ok. Oh... Mickey Mouse gloves" Jacob said and walked towards them

"Oh... Sweatshirts" I said and walked towards them

I saw some cool sweatshirts. I saw a Mickey Mouse Rock-n'-Roller  one, a Star Wars  one, and much more!!!

But I checked the prices for the sweatshirts, let's just say that I don't have that much money. So, I walked back to Jacob to see what he is looking at. So I did a sneak attack. 

"What are you doing?" I said while hugging him

"Nothing. Just looking at some hats" He said

"Oh"

"Did you find anything?"

"No"

"Oh. Where to next?"

"Food. I haven't eaten all day"

"I saw a chick-fil-a when we were walking. Wanna go?" 

"Sure"

When we got to the food court, I told him that I was trying to find a spot and he can get our food. 

When I found our seat, I sat down and went on my phone. I had many notifications from Twitter and Instagram. I wonder why?

Just found @Datdancelife21 and @Jacobsartorius at a Disney Store, hugging

Bruh.

I looked at the comments and I saw some hate comments on me and Jacob. 

She is dating him for the publicity   

Not true what so ever

He is such a fu*kboi   

Bet

She looks like a beached whale

Like I haven't heard that before. FROM ARI'S MOUTH!!!

Ok, Nicole, chill. It's really nothing.

"Hey" I heard someone say

I looked up from my phone. It was Jacob

"Hey" I said

"What's wrong?" Jacob said

"Nothing"

"Give me your phone"

I gave him my phone. I felt my heart skipping a beat. I don't know why. Dang it anxiety!

"Really, I don't know why people keep on hating on us. We are just being ourselves" Jacob said while sitting next to me 

"True. I guess they just hate because they are scared to say it to our face"

"Yeah"

--------

After we got back from the mall, we decided to hit the hay and went to sleep. Then I had a dream:

"Who told you? Nick?" Jacob said

"No, I actually saw it with my own eyes" I said softly and looking at the ground

"She kissed me. I'm sorry. I love you, not her"

"I don't know what to say"

"Do you still love me?"

"I...I...."

I woke up. This is awful. What is happening? Why am I confused? Why am I asking myself so many questions?

||||||||

Hey, guys!!! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. School is eating me alive and I also had writer's block for this story. Which is very weird. Yeah. That is my life right now.  How is everyone? I really missed you guys!

Should I make another Spotify playlist for my other books including this one? Comment down below!!!!

I guess that is it! Keep calm and love Jakey boy! Gleek out!!!