7.0

SEVEN

             ANASTASYA'S HEART RACED rapidly as she sped through the forest

ANASTASYA'S HEART RACED rapidly as she sped through the forest. She couldn't believe her emotions got the best of her. She has encountered bad conversations before, far worse than what she had with Embry.

So why did it get to her so much that she projected her past?

Was it because of the bond? Or is it because he's a werewolf? She couldn't understand what had happened or why it happened. For the first time in a long time, she felt lost. She felt weak.

Images of Alexander's sinister smile flickered through her head. Xavier's frightened eyes haunted her as she whizzed past the trees. She could remember the taste of his blood, the very first taste she had ever taken as a newborn.

She remembered his scream as she plunged her fangs in his neck. The way he struggled against her, trying to free himself from the bloodthirsty beast.

" Ti Amo Lorelei..."

Anastasya screamed in anger as she grabbed the nearest boulder and flung it against a tree with so much force it broke in half.

The loud clashing sound echoed throughout the forest as the tree fell down helplessly to the ground. Birds flew away from the scene, afraid of the undead woman's wrath.

Anastasya collapsed on her knees as she let out a strangled cry. All the memories she's been hiding away have resurfaced. She felt helpless, broken even. For the first time in a long time, she felt human.

Weak.

She looked up the sky as tears glistened in her eyes.

" Je suis désolé Xavier...Please forgive me.", she cried , hoping he could hear her from wherever he is.

A distinct howl echoed through the woods. Anastasya then realised Embry's pack link probably revealed her secret to the others as well. She curled her fingers on the forest floor in frustration. She had tried so hard to keep her secret from the other supernatural creatures. Now her hard-work has gone to waste all because she couldn't control her emotions.

She then took a deep breath and picked herself up from the ground.She knew she couldn't hide her secret forever. She just didn't think it was going to be out so soon.

She sped through the forest once more, with one destination set on her mind.

The Cullens

•○●○•

ANASTASYA ARRIVED IN the Cullen household. Different voices echoed through her sensitive ears. The scent of wet dog, lingered around the modern styled house.