Last Chapter - Wraparound

Start from the beginning

A few seconds later the car glided up in front of a large 2 story colonial house with tan siding.

"It's a very nice house, love." Irene said as they got out of the car and made sure her yellow dress was presentable.

The Korean-Latina still loved wearing dresses and rarely wore anything else. Seulgi had slowly gotten her to at least put a semi modern style.

The Korean rebel grunted, "It's nice, as long as you don't have to live there."

At this point, two girls of about 13 years of age came walking down the side walk.

Seulgi grinned evilly at them and in a chilling voice said, "Hello Sooyoung, hello Yeri. So nice to see you again."

"SEULGI'S BACK!" The two said in unison with a shriek and promptly ran in terror the other way.

Looking quite pleased with herself, the Korean-American watched them disappear around the corner. "It's nice to know that I still haven't lost my touch."

Irene looked aghast, but Seulgi then quickly slid her arms and gave her a very tender kiss. "I save all my love and goodness for you."

Before the Victorian girl could respond, the two people she guessed were Seulgi's parents came out. Both of them were in their late 40's with an average tall man with grey hair and the woman had honey brown hair who's somewhat looking like Seulgi's replica.

Both came down and greeted Irene warmly.

"Hello Irenea. I'm Seohyun and this is my husband Junmyeon. We're so glad to meet you."

As she habitually did when she greeted people, Irene curtsied. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kang. It's so nice to make your acquaintance. Seulgi's told me much about you."

For a moment, Junmyeon and Seohyun gave each other surprised looks. Irene was a complete 180 degree opposite from Krystal whom they both hated.

"Hey mom, dad. I see that Joy and Yeri are still afraid of me. It's nice to know that some things haven't changed."

Seulgi's mother rolled her eyes and ushered them in. "You must be both tired from your flight. It's nearly lunchtime. I can make you a sandwich if you'd like. We're having pasta for dinner, Seulgi's favorite. I can show you the house and all my wonderful antiques. Our house was the winner of best home in the LA tour of homes for 3 years running. I must show you my 18th century..."

The Korean rebel cut her mother off, before she started to gloat about her valuable antiques which Seulgi knew her mother would do. "Mom, we're both pretty tired from our flight. We'd just like to rest."

"That's fine, I made up your bed. I assumed Irene would be staying with you?"

"She ain't staying anywhere else." She remarked quickly.

"May I see your room, Seulgi?"

Seulgi led the Victorian girl upstairs to her room which had thick black velvet curtains and dark paneling, On the walls were poster for all kinds of horror movies and other strange and evil looking objects.

Seulgi stood in the room, "I feel at home." Seeing Irene looking somewhat frightful, she took the Korean-Latina's hand. "Nothing can harm you here. Come on, I'm tired. Let's sleep."

As frightened as she was, Irene loved being in bed with her lover. So she quickly undressed, slipped under the cover and a seconds later, she got in and Seulgi held her.