Author's Note

Afterword, noun.

1. a concluding section, commentary, etc., as of a book, treatise, or the like.

***

Hello everyone!

That was the end of Hellhound. Thank you all for reading it until the end.

I had so much fun writing this; Sawyer and Tate were great characters to work with. Pretty diverse, with a few mood swings, and plenty of references to TV series to help make everything more understandable for them and (hopefully) for you as well. Honestly, I hope you came to love them as much as I did.

I also didn't expect I would ever finish this book. I started it without a real idea of where the plot was going just because I wanted to write something a little less serious than what I usually write. Not sure if I succeeded in that regard. Then, like with so many of my projects and ideas, I put it aside, letting it get buried in the depth of my hard drive, never to see the light of day again. Only it did see the light of day again. And, a few NaNoWriMo sessions later, here we are.

Right?

Almost. I stopped writing the story again, with only the last chapter left to write. Another bad habit of mine I suppose. So, I suppose this is where I give a big 'thank you' to Wattpad, where I published this story first. Thanks to that awesome website, and the readers I had on there, I actually finished the last chapter.

Here is a fun fact: I started writing Hellhound after season 5 of Teen Wolf. Jordan Parrish turned out to be a hellhound and I freaking loved it. The main difference between Parrish and Tate: Parrish is on the side of the law, Tate, not so much. =)

Now, onto the next book in the Supernatural series: Witch. I'm not sure yet when I will start posting this; I'm writing Witch during Camp NaNoWriMo in April and July but I'm not sure if I will be working on it before then. I will send out a message to my followers when I'm ready, and I'll put something up on my blog (there is a link to it on my profile),

Here is what I can tell you. It will take place in Saint Faith, however, it will have a new set of characters. Tate and Sawyer will pop up occasionally though. 

So, thanks again for reading!

Emma =)